The Media says that Trump lied about Haitians killing geese in Springfield

Stories have abounded over the past week on reports from residents of Springfield, Ohio, about the chaos that Haitians imported to their small city by the Biden-Harris administration have brought to a bedroom community on the outskirts of Dayton and Columbus in southwestern Ohio. As we wrote previously, both the mayor of the city and a woman at a city council meeting have shared how the influx of up to 20,000 illegal aliens from the island nation has overwhelmed and unleashed violence on the community of around 60,000 people.

View attachment 1010081

According to a police report reviewed by The Federalist, the call was placed on Aug. 26, before the Columbus suburb located roughly 50 miles from the state capital became nationally known this week for epitomizing the nation’s migrant crisis. The caller told the dispatcher he saw four migrants in total, two men and two women, each carrying a single goose.

A recording of a police phone call obtained by The Federalist reveals a local resident reporting a group of Haitian migrants carrying four geese in Springfield, Ohio two weeks ago.

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hand,” the caller tells the public services dispatcher in the audio recording of the call.

“How many geese did they have?” the dispatcher asks the caller in the recording.

“Uh, they each had one,” he replies.

Comment:
Wow, the Media said that it was a racist right-wing conspiracy.
They have been slamming Trump and Vance for talking about it.
The Media lied to everyone again.
Anyway, read the link if you want to know more about it.
20,000 illegal immigrants in a town city of 60,000 is a major problem.
never happened.

The former President posted this rant shortly after the 9/11 Memorial interaction: "In the World of Boxing or UFC, when a Fighter gets beaten or knocked out, they get up and scream, “I DEMAND A REMATCH, I DEMAND A REMATCH!” Well, it’s no different with a Debate. She was beaten badly last night. Every Poll has us WINNING, in one case, 92-8, so why would I do a Rematch?"

Donald J. Trump's tweet compares calling for a debate rematch after losing to demanding a rematch in boxing or UFC, emphasizing he is winning in polls

truthsocial.com

You know all those signs kids put up missing fluffie the cat or Baney my Golden……now you know why they never find them. Unless the BBQ has a bunch of tags in the ashes, not much the Police can do. Sorry Audrey, Fluffys not coming home.

Worse yet is illegals raping women and children.
That isn't happening either. Neither are Venezuelan gangs taking over apartment buildings or moped gangs robbing people on the streets.

Democrats have a foolproof way to reduce crime. Deny that it's even happening.

You know all those signs kids put up missing fluffie the cat or Baney my Golden……now you know why they never find them. Unless the BBQ has a bunch of tags in the ashes, not much the Police can do. Sorry Audrey, Fluffys not coming home.
Democrats ate him. Vote accordingly.

The denial that this IS happening is a MASSIVE gaslighting campaign, and our resident Marxists are buying it all.
It's amazing to observe.
:evil:

Last edited:
The denial that this ISN'T happening is a MASSIVE gaslighting campaign, and our resident Marxists are buying it all.
It's amazing to observe.
:evil:
How much isn't happening. Never happened. Desp8te audio, films, complaints to cities. Eating pets and park fowl never happened. The gang takeover of apartment buildings never happened in Colorado so now they aren't happening in Texas.

The democrat penchant for lying is getting bigger and more entrenched by the day.

How much isn't happening. Never happened. Desp8te audio, films, complaints to cities. Eating pets and park fowl never happened. The gang takeover of apartment buildings never happened in Colorado so now they aren't happening in Texas.

The democrat penchant for lying is getting bigger and more entrenched by the day.
Lol.

You poor dupe.

Forum List

Back