Harris / Trump Election Polls

That’s sort of irresponsible, don’t you think? But how does that excuse people in New Orleans for being irresponsible?

It's more irresponsible to do nothing about climate change weather disasters, by ignoring the issue. That takes a level of stupidity that only someone who votes for Trump can muster.

You're Jewish and voting for the party of KKK. You're a woman and you're voting against healthcare for pregnant women. You're not wealthy, but you keep voting for the party which gives 80% of the nation's income and wealth to the wealthy.

You're in no position to call others "irresponsible".

And that's the NATIONAL vote.

We might yet save the nation. We'll see.

Correct.

Trump never led the national vote against Hillary or Biden.

It's an electoral college slaughter, and he could become the first Republican to win the popular vote since Reagan.

Tomorrow night's debate has taken on much more importance.

As long as Trump has a decent night, he's in the driver's seat.

Fingers crossed.

Holy hell!

Get this:

The very same NYT poll that dropped yesterday also had an Electoral College prediction buried toward the bottom.

The chance Trump wins....are you ready?

99.7%.

No shit!

Minute 1:30:

Talk about burying the lead.

Holy hell!

Get this:

The very same NYT poll that dropped yesterday also had an Electoral College prediction buried toward the bottom.

The chance Trump wins....are you ready?

99.7%.

No shit!

Minute 1:30:

Talk about burying the lead.

Wow! Please start a thread about the 99.7% probability of a Trump win!

Wow! Please start a thread about the 99.7% probability of a Trump win!

I would, but technically it's a poll; so it would probably be relocated here I am guessing.

Here's even more good news for the Leftist bozos who bought the media manufactured Kamala sugar high:

The portion of the poll where they broke down Trump's percentage lead by region is also astoundingly positive.

Look at the comparisons with the two previous elections:

I would, but technically it's a poll; so it would probably be relocated here I am guessing.

Here's even more good news for the Leftist bozos who bought the media manufactured Kamala sugar high:

And this was taken prior to the debate (obviously). After word salad Harris tries to speak, unassisted, for two minutes straight in response to questions, the polls should tip further in Trump’s favor.

Here's some more inside baseball regarding the ground game in PA.

Certainly seems to corroborate what Mark Halperin is reporting.

P.S. Scott Presler is a god.

Republicans are now beating Dems even when it comes to surging mail in ballot returns.

All you need to watch is about the first minute or so.

Correct.

Trump never led the national vote against Hillary or Biden.

It's an electoral college slaughter, and he could become the first Republican to win the popular vote since Reagan.

Tomorrow night's debate has taken on much more importance.

As long as Trump has a decent night, he's in the driver's seat.

Fingers crossed.

Given the abject failures of the last 2 EC picks President, I seriously doubt if the American people will be willing to just go along with the EC's pick again.

Especially given the changes in voter demographics since 2020. Gen X and Z will be electing this year's President. Too many boomers have died since 2020 to retain control.

Forum List

Back