Biden Brought 20,000 Haitian Migrants into Ohio......And They're Eating People's Pets

I understand from folks that accually live there that they came in under the state department's H2B program....Not across the border and the meat packers in the area sponsored them.

You should boycott Pilgrim's Pride meat products if you can.

Last edited:
This is the sort of diversity that every single lib loon feels will be good for us and an international display of our compassion and acceptance
It’s actually force fed insanity

I understand from folks that accually live there that they came in under the state department's H2B program....Not across the border and the meat packers in the area sponsored them.

You should boycott Pilgrim's Pride meat products if you can.
Matters a damn. They need to go thru a program that teaches them how to act, not just dump them in our neighborhoods and leave us to have to deal with them.

Most of the illegals are sponsored by church organizations. So it really doesn't make any difference.

The entire problem with these f*ckers is they don't teach them about our laws and proper conduct in American society.

Matters a damn. They need to go thru a program that teaches them how to act, not just dump them in our neighborhoods and leave us to have to deal with them.

Most of the illegals are sponsored by church organizations. So it really doesn't make any difference.

The entire problem with these f*ckers is they don't teach them about our laws and proper conduct in American society.
They should NOT Be here in the First place..

This woman crushed this cat's head and was starting to eat it when the neighbors called the cops on her.

I'll take your word for it.
Lemme guess, the cops will do nothing and they will release her.
The community ought to gather up those Haitians and deliver them to Joe and Hillary's doorsteps!
Weren't the Clintons supposed to fix Haiti anyway?

They are killing and eating ducks in the park... the Ducks are use to people so they swim right up to them and the illegals grab them and kill them and cook them on stolen BBQs....
LMFAO fucking stupid democrats... you make me sick...
What did you want to do with those ducks?

I'll take your word for it.
Lemme guess, the cops will do nothing and they will release her.
The community ought to gather up those Haitians and deliver them to Joe and Hillary's doorsteps!
Weren't the Clintons supposed to fix Haiti anyway?
The cops said it didn't happen and none other than JD Vance started the rumor.

Forum List

Back