I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

I haven't "been taught" anything. I spent 9 years in banking before switching over to law, and am perfectly capable of understanding economic policy without having it explained to me by anyone.

Trump didn't "drain the swamp". Trump IS THE SWAMP. The most criminally corrupt President in American history. The man is bat shit crazy and so are you for continuing to vote for him.

Democrats aren't out for REVENGE, Stupid!!! They're trying to prosecute a criminally corrupt rapist, insurrectionist, fraud artist, and all around crook.

Gasoline and diesel are up MORE than that in Canada, and everywhere else in the world, idiot!!
Life was better in the US pre-COVID under Trump. End of story. Kamala's tax proposals are borderline insane. For example, taxing unrealized capital gains is just plain wacko. It is astoundingly stupid for anyone to think that is a good idea if the goal is to help the US economy. On the other hand, it is incredibly brilliant if the goal is to destroy it. I am beginning to wonder.

/——/ “Trump didn't "drain the swamp". Trump IS THE SWAMP. ”
Looks like you’re not as smart as you think you are. DERP.
The SWAMP are career government employees who are unelected and unaccountable.

If Trump was the SWAMP why isn’t he still in office, you blithering idiot?

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, which is why you vote for Trump.

The Swamp are the career politicians, who are collecting bribes and "donations" from special interest groups, who keep them in power. Trump used to be the guy paying the bribes. Now he's the guy collecting them.

Of course once Trump was the guy who was collecting the bribes, the "Swamp" became the civil service who kept him from completely destroying the nation.

Life was better in the US pre-COVID under Trump. End of story. Kamala's tax proposals are borderline insane. For example, taxing unrealized capital gains is just plain wacko. It is astoundingly stupid for anyone to think that is a good idea if the goal is to help the US economy. On the other hand, it is incredibly brilliant if the goal is to destroy it. I am beginning to wonder.

Life was better EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD pre-covid, you Dumb Butthead American.

NOT PAYING LOW WAGE WORKERS A LIVING WAGE IS JUST PLAIN WACKO. EARNED INCOME CREDITS ARE WHACKO. MAKE EMPLOYERS PAY THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES A LIVING WAGE, LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. STOP SUBSIDIZING BILLIONAIRES.

You guys are a special kind of stupid. The Democratic Partry relies on people just like you. Seriously, it is scary.
Really, then why would Trump say that he loves the "poorly educated"?

As far as your statement that "the Democratic Party relies on stupid people. It is scary", let me show you how stupid your comment is:
The Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

Wow, there are more Democrat teachers (on a scale of 32-1) than Republican teachers. This certainly goes to disprove your statement about Democrats relying on stupid people. It seems that the stupid people are Republicans.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Life was better EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD pre-covid, you Dumb Butthead American.

NOT PAYING LOW WAGE WORKERS A LIVING WAGE IS JUST PLAIN WACKO. EARNED INCOME CREDITS ARE WHACKO. MAKE EMPLOYERS PAY THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES A LIVING WAGE, LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. STOP SUBSIDIZING BILLIONAIRES.
No comment on the unrealized capital gains? What about raising the regular capital gains tax? What about raising the corporate income tax to the second highest in the world? How are these things going to help the US economy?

What job did Hunter Biden hold? Hunter Biden hasn't worked in the federal government since 1998.

Thanks for proving you truly are a Dumb Butthead American. Keep on parroting the Trump lies and bullshit.

Hey dummy, his dad benefitted too. That is pretty obvious. Why do you think he pled guilty to tax evasion? He wanted to avoid a trial and discovery. He knows his dad will pardon him anyway. Put on your thinking cap.

Last edited:
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, which is why you vote for Trump.

The Swamp are the career politicians, who are collecting bribes and "donations" from special interest groups, who keep them in power. Trump used to be the guy paying the bribes. Now he's the guy collecting them.

Of course once Trump was the guy who was collecting the bribes, the "Swamp" became the civil service who kept him from completely destroying the nation.

/——/ The latest tripe from LiberalPropagandaville. Now post proof Trump bribed anyone.

Really, then why would Trump say that he loves the "poorly educated"?

As far as your statement that "the Democratic Party relies on stupid people. It is scary", let me show you how stupid your comment is:

Wow, there are more Democrat teachers (on a scale of 32-1) than Republican teachers. This certainly goes to disprove your statement about Democrats relying on stupid people. It seems that the stupid people are Republicans.

Neither my wife nor I are teachers and we are far more successful and my wife even more educated than most.(MD). I have a lowly Bachelors, but didnt see the need for further education for my career path. Who are the smart ones? As income rises, so does.the likelihood of of being a Republican.

Many teachers are brainwashed by the teacher's union.

/——/ The Swamp is running things now.
1725919884787.png

Neither my wife nor I are teachers and we are far more successful and my wife even more educated than most.(MD). I have a lowly Bachelors, but didnt see the need for further education for my career path. Who are the smart ones? As income rises, so does.the likelihood of of being a Republican.

Many teachers are brainwashed by the teacher's union.
You are using yourself as an example. I am sure that you are intelligent enough to know that the exceptions don't make the rule. As such, your example of yourself is the exception and not the rule.

Forum List

Back