Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Yes, AGW is falsifiable. There's no evidence that the atmosphere is responsible for climate changes. There is evidence that the ocean is responsible for climate changes.
AGW is falsifiable We agreed!
But Not by you LOFL!
Of course, there IS evidence the atmosphere is responsible and that is the overwhelming consensus of climate scientists. Even if one disagrees with some of it, your claim is that of a mental defective/Lunatic. I have also put up scores of posts/links saying so. (see ie, the OP), as well as explaining in my own words scores of times in many threads.

And I have already refuted your obviously Idiotic Ocean-did-it floater.
BUT What warms the ocean?
Obviously not itself but the Sun. Milankovitch cycles, at least before AGW. This is not even in dispute except by your latest freak claim. You know, the reason/Cause for snowball earths AND completely melted poles.
The ocean/ice melted itself?

EDIT: Note ding NEVER has an answer, so trolls about style. (Everyone else has no problem)
His latest failed 'answers' (one line trolls) after years of Losses.
`

Last edited:
AGW is falsifiable We agreed!
But Not by you LOFL!
Of course, there IS evidence the atmosphere is responsible and the overwhelming consensus of climate scientists. I have also put up scores of posts/links saying so see ie, the OP), as well as explaining in my own words scores of times in many threads.

[/b]And I have already refuted your obviously Idiotic Ocean-did-it floater.
BUT What warms the ocean?
Obviously not itself but the Sun. Milankovitch cycles, at least before AGW. This is not even in dispute except by your latest freak claim. You know, the reason/Cause for snowball earths AND completely melted poles. The ocean/ice melted itself?

`
Can you explain it in a logical, sequential, coherent and concise fashion?

Ding's "Science:"

1725680421855.png

`
1725680421855.png

I bet that yacht spends a much larger portion of its time tied up on shore power than does your SUV. And just how many 387 foot yachts exist? How many instances of your vehicle(s) exist?
So you don't understand the concept of the word “Hypocrite”? Typical of a democrat.

Forum List

Back