Russia is actually on the verge of total victory

China can’t invade Taiwan….Taiwan would kick their asses

Siberia is prime for the taking either militarily or economically.
Russia cannot contest it. They are too tied up in Ukraine
For all their sabre rattling I honestly don't think China wants to do military confrontation with Taiwan....it wouldn't make any sense. The CCP covets Taiwan for its financial richness and economic stability.... Taking it by force would probably destroy those things.

Russian forces are crumbling as they struggle to replace 300,000 plus soldiers, 8000 tanks, helicopters, aircraft, and their Black Sea fleet. Russia has fallen to begging from N Korea and using Soviet era equipment

Meanwhile, Ukraine keeps getting state of the art equipment from the west

I heard the Russians lost 3 million men and 20,000 tanks! Just last week too!

The sanctions apparent grew the Russian GDP to $3 Trillion last year
Russia is replacing tanks faster than they are losing them.

The Russian economy is booming and growing at a record rate. We keep hearing about how the Russian military is crumbling but that apparently is completely false.

It would be nice to be able to trust what you're reading but at this point I have absolutely no confidence in it whatsoever.

The video presents a picture pretty much 100% antithetical to the picture that Western media is painting of the war.

Russia is replacing tanks faster than they are losing them.
The Russian economy is booming and growing at a record rate. We keep hearing about how the Russian military is crumbling but that apparently is completely false. It would be nice to be able to trust what you're reading but at this point I have absolutely no confidence in it whatsoever. The video presents a picture pretty much 100% antithetical to the picture that Western media is painting of the war.

Meantime, we're run out of ammo but have 200 3 and 4 star North Korean Generals

Russia has steadily been gaining new ground across the Donbas front. They did not pull any troops from their offensive to remove the Ukrainians from Kursk. It was a gamble that failed the Ukraine. You won't believe it until its over, by then it is too late. Western media isn't saying much, so what do think is happening between the few snippets of news you get?
I rely on Litwin for news from the EU. He seems optimistic.

We can't believe anything the MSM says.

Or at least that seems to be the viewpoint from this alternative news site. Listening to this video was a real eye opener....

Western news outlets portray Ukraine as all but having conquered Moscow. They portray Putin as a man in political trouble and on his knees ready to surrender.

It's absolutely nauseating to think just how misleading the Western press has become and how the Western world is no longer an informed world but basically a box full of mushrooms under the stairs.

I wonder if this pedophile, Scott Ritter, is associated with Tenet Media?

We need to stop pussy footing around and bring our troops in to reclaim Ukrainian territory while guaranteeing to the Russians our troops won't cross the border.

Putin is the wealthiest man in the world
Actually NO. The money is NOT in his name.

Putin is one of the world’s richest men. But the money isn’t in his name​

Musk's $250b beats Putin's $200b straight up. Even if most of Putin's money is not in his name.

I wonder if this pedophile, Scott Ritter, is associated with Tenet Media?
Don't know too much about his personal life. I listened to his method of information collection which was directly on site and not second-hand.
Whether or not he took showers with his daughter I don't know.

The other fellow there likewise spent a great deal of time in Ukraine talking to Ukrainians.... This seems to me to be a much better source of information than anything we have here in the West.

For all their sabre rattling I honestly don't think China wants to do military confrontation with Taiwan....it wouldn't make any sense. The CCP covets Taiwan for its financial richness and economic stability.... Taking it by force would probably destroy those things.
Any "invasion" of Taiwan would need to minimize damage to their semiconductor manufacturing plants.

I'm sure that Taiwan Semiconductor has plans in place to make the plants unusable if China invades.

If China puts a blockade on Taiwan it could get interesting. IMHO the US would NOT honor it, the US is big on freedom of navigation.

Forum List

Back