I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Bottom line is that NATO is Russia's headache and Trump was WILLING to let Russia invade not only Ukraine but any other nation in Europe simply because they would not come up with MONEY???? Wow, that is truly being a defender of freedom, right? You PAY and you remain free. You don't pay and you get invaded and your innocent citizens get killed. It is all about Money. Forget that horseshit about morals, ethics, principles and humanity that the U.S. has stood for over 247 years. We are now in the protection racket..............for money!!!

Trump: "You don't pay and we will ALLOW this to happen"

View attachment 1007800
Is trump a fan of Putin because he admires Vlad's ability to evade accountability for war crimes as trump evades accountability for his own criminal behavior?

Last edited:
Obama was lying?
Have you ever asked yourself why trump wants to help Putin achieve his goals?

I truly want to thank everyone for their debasing and insulting words. Every single time you use them, you are proving my point (that I am right) . "Trump and his supporters have no real strength, given that they only use words as have no ability to prove anything"

In addition, it seems that I am having some success here as I have been addressed by you guys more that 1000 times since I have been here (was given that award yesterday) and that means, that I am having an "effect" here, given that if I wasn't catching their attention, they would not even bother to answer.

This is why I came here and you guys are helping me to the nth degree............THANKS!

Last edited:
This retarded bullshit reminds me of purple hairs screaming….
”BUT, BUT, BUT….GDP….BUT, BUT….FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY!!” When everybody knows Mexifornia is a disgusting poverty stricken shithole full of shit humans living like the cockroaches they are.
Well..........okay then..........that racist diatribe certainly explains why you are a trump supporter.

Have you ever asked yourself why trump wants to help Putin achieve his goals?

Why did Obama want to be more flexible on missile defense with Putin?

Why did Hillary and Obama think we needed a reset with Russia?

Were they too stupid to realize Russia and Putin were a threat?

I truly want to thank everyone for their debasing and insulting words. Every single time you use them, you are proving my point (that I am right) . "Trump and his supporters have no real strength, given that they only use words as have no ability to prove anything"

This is why I came here and you guys are helping me to the nth degree............THANKS!

Glad to help.

Now get back to work, those bank toilets aren't going to scrub themselves.

It trump a fan of Putin because he admires Vlad's ability to evade accountability for war crimes as trump evades accountability for his own criminal behavior?
It is not only Putin but also Jong-un and Xi that he admires. He wants to be like them but is just a shred of that. As I have stated over and over again "Trump is the worst because he is INCOMPETENT!"

It is not only Putin but also Jong-un and Xi that he admires. He wants to be like them but is just a shred of that. As I have stated over and over again "Trump is the worst because he is INCOMPETENT!"

And Che Guevara!!!

1725723176864.png

/—-/ He only threatened it. He made them aware of the consequences. Are you that dense you can’t see it worked?
Surely you aren't so brainwashed as to believe saying something that reckless shouldn't immediately disqualify him as a candidate for the presidency. He encouraged Russia to invade an ally.

Wait...........of course you're that brainwashed.

I think what Harris's constituency understands is there is no limit to the lies Repubs will tell to paint a false narrative about the Biden admin.
Paint is the right word because they have no facts to support them. Anyone can take a brush and paint a picture

RepublicanPainting.jpg

Last edited:
I think what Harris's constituency understands is there is no limit to the lies Repubs will tell to paint a false narrative about the Biden admin.
Meanwhile, Harris's constituency has to decide on energy vs. eating because prices have skyrocketed. Harrisnomics in action and the economy is not doing as well as being communicated. You can say it's great, but the Americans are having to dig deeper into their pockets and make basic decisions on how to spend it.

Harris is already proposing a credit for first time home buyers .. such a great strategy to print money and inject even more government dollars into the economy. Yeah!

Yes, we (and the economy) were better under Trump than under Biden BUT it is not the presidents that made it happen but the forces not under anyone's control that made it happen.

It is the pandemic (Covid) that caused this to happen

and

The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated a devastatingly sharp contraction of economic activity and huge job losses in early 2020, as government restrictions and fear of the virus kept people at home and businesses shut

Housing Market?

Prices of Real Estate in Europe

Saldo06/04/2023
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on various sectors of the economy. The real estate market is no different. Recent research shows that year-over-year increases in real estate prices have increased during the pandemic.

Unemployment?

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the euro area labour market for men and women

I can go on and on an on. The entire world was affected the SAME way due to the Pandemic. This was not Biden that caused it and as such, comparisons between Trump and Biden regarding the economy are pure misinformation.

Here in sum of what I stated above:

How has the economy of the United States been affected by COVID-19?

The COVID-19 pandemic's economic consequences are unprecedented for the U.S. by any measure. The toll we estimate that it took on the nation's gross domestic product is twice the size of that of the Great Recession of 2007-2009.

The reality is that Trump did not handle the pandemic as he should have. Here is an example of how Japan, who moved rapidly to stop the pandemic through shut-downs, has done better than the U.S. and Europe have done:

The Japanese Economy and the COVID-19 Pandemic

Japan's management of COVID-19 infection is considered better compared to that of the United States, Europe, and other countries.

and Biden has done better than Europe in making our economy better

View attachment 1007566

So get off the misinformation campaign you guys are in. Biden is not responsible for things being worse than when Trump was president. Start keying on what is to come if Trump or Biden are elected and stop using the economy as the basis for your debate.
But but potus take no part in the ecomoney but covid was trumps fault, please believe me

Forum List

Back