Why Science Accepts Anthropogenic Global Warming and Tells Us We Need to Act

There might be a third option, which is that he believes everything he says as do many so-called educated experts. They get hundreds of millions in government grants and tax free contributions from saps, which money they dearly want to keep raking in.

Psychological experiments have repeatedly demonstrated a powerful desire by humans to be "part of the crowd" so they are not ostracized or laughed at.
Calling such people a "denier" is enough to trigger them into believing anything and regurgitating it forever. Same effect with calling them a "bigot" if they do not genuflect to homosexuals and transgenders, as they ruin countless lives of innocent, impressionable children. That is why the Boy Scouts of America went bankrupt after the courts ordered them to accept queers - the "Q" in LGBTQ. After more than 80,000 Boy Scouts were molested by queer scoutmasters, they won judgments totaling more than $2.4 billion, bankrupting the BSA. But hey, at least there's no "bigotry" - just tens of thousands of lives shattered. The world is being financially shattered and divided by the "denier" name-callers. It doesn't take much to set them off.

Would you like to talk about the basic science behind it all? Let's figure out where our opinions differ.

Let's keep this simple. Do you accept the greenhouse effect?

If so, do you accept that CO2 is a greenhouse gas?

Do you accept that humans burning fossil fuels are responsible for the increase in atmospheric CO2 from 280ppm to 420ppm?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back