Donald Trump Says That He Doesn't Know If Biden and Harris Wanted Him Shot

Not sure if you meant it, but the literal meaning of this sentence says you want Harris dead.

I don't want her to be but it might have to be done to protect our country. I don't want her to be murdered though, it would be for self-defense purposes only.

You’re rationalizing murder.

No I'm not. Murder is killing somebody without a cause, killing somebody out of self-defense is self-defense. I know you liberals don't like to hear that part but it's true.

It’s not self defense.

If somebody is trying to overpower you and threaten your life then it is and right now there are illegal immigrants in this country as well as the Chinese and Russian government and it just isn't a safe place to live anymore.

If somebody is trying to overpower you and threaten your life then it is and right now there are illegal immigrants in this country as well as the Chinese and Russian government and it just isn't a safe place to live anymore.
Harris isn’t threatening your life.

For starters, he’s a walking embodiment of character flaws.
Lets see.... Character flaws or go broke under communist rule... Character flaws or get beat up and robbed waiting for a bus... Character flaws or have Dr. appointment wait times of 6 months..... hmmmm that's a tough one....

And that's enough to murder the man because??? If it wasn't for the fact that I think that she would destroy this country I wouldn't want Kamala Harris dead.

That's just because I believe that it's for the good of our country not because I don't like her. I don't even want her to die actually as I stated before but it might possibly get down to it's either her or us and that would be the start of the second American Revolution.
No one here is vowing to murder the orange bag O' shit, dumb fuck. :rolleyes:

Me neither but if they're a danger to this country they should be. Now I don't want Biden shot because he's not in his right mind and none of this is his fault, but his handlers definitely should be taken out for treason.
Hopefully all your violent posts will be reported to the FBI. You need to be on a domestic terrorist watch list.

Lets see.... Character flaws or go broke under communist rule... Character flaws or get beat up and robbed waiting for a bus... Character flaws or have Dr. appointment wait times of 6 months..... hmmmm that's a tough one....
You asked why people hate him.

He’s not a good person.

If the ends justifies the means, you can rationalize just about everything.

But your hatred towards Harris is far less rational. Especially when you say things about “communism”.

Well I'm pretty sure that Biden doesn't even know that it happened anyways. Kamala Harris on the other hand was just probably just using the incident as an advertisement for gun control.
Well, it's for sure that the shooter wanted Donald J. Trump dead. He spent days searching where Trump would be, what time, etc. He surveyed the venue with a range finder and was seen in the venue itself the same day walking around. Reminds me of the typical TDSer.

Last edited:
You asked why people hate him.

He’s not a good person.

If the ends justifies the means, you can rationalize just about everything.

But your hatred towards Harris is far less rational. Especially when you say things about “communism”.
Please explain in detail why you think Trump is not a 'good person.'

Well, it's for sure that the shooter wanted Donald J. Trump dead. He spend days searching where Trump would be, what time, etc. He surveyed the venue with a range finder and was seen in the venue itself the same day walking around. Reminds me of the typical TDSer.
The shooter was a Republican.

Forum List

Back