Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

No you don't. You're incapable of ever educating me. I recognize you have a deep rooted issue
Gaslighting doesn't work with me. I'm not the one with the issue. You are the one who ignores all white racism but chase me around whining about me being a racist. That is white fragility.

If Orange Jesus adopted the hammer and sickle as his motto, his cult would eagerly embrace it all the while saying that they were "conservative" LOL

There doesn't seem to be any limit they won't tolerate.

You need to stop. Seriously
I don't think he can...or many can or ever will.

The anti Trump propaganda is like what the Nazis did to the Jews...and soon enough they will license any behavior.

Just a matter of propaganda and crowd mentality. Add a lab coat in there for license and they will freely administer oainful shock treatments to anyone they deem in league with Trump.

I'm not saying that Trump is a saint....far from it as he is a politician. Bur the propaganda has been over the top for some time now.

Why not? Health insurance plans are already required to pay for abortions in 10 states.

If you folks can kill babies, we can damned sure breed them.

If Kamala can give $150,000 to illegals for a house then we can give $20,000 for IVF treatments :)

Hey dems are paying to put penises on women and chopping off penises for male convicts.... Dems want to give illegal aliens homes and free medical care or life....

Actually I'm OK with this policy.
We need a fertility rate of 2.1 live births per female to get stasis of our population so that our population of 2nd generation Americans stays at stasis.

We currently have a 1.6.

And insurance companies are posting record profits....so....I'm OK with this.

Chip.jpg

I don't think he can...or many can or ever will.

The anti Trump propaganda is like what the Nazis did to the Jews...and soon enough they will license any behavior.

Just a matter of propaganda and crowd mentality. Add a lab coat in there for license and they will freely administer oainful shock treatments to anyone they deem in league with Trump.

I'm not saying that Trump is a saint....far from it as he is a politician. Bur the propaganda has been over the top for some time now.

We're on the same page. That said the OP should know better, nothing partisan or able to mod without bias

I don't care what you think and unless you can cease the TDS crap everyone sees maybe you should step down or refrain from starting threads. It's a terrible look for this forum
Personally I don't know of he is abusing his position or not. He certainly wouldn't be the first or last to do so. Zuckerberg admitted he fell to political pressures.

I haven't personally witnessed any discrimination.

But it isn't exactly free from the appearance of bias either. And in all reality that's up for the owner to decide.

Personally I don't know of he is abusing his position or not. He certainly wouldn't be the first or last to do so. Zuckerberg admitted he fell to political pressures.

I haven't personally witnessed any discrimination.

But it isn't exactly free from the appearance of bias either. And in all reality that's up for the owner to decide.

I have.

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

So you want an insurance company to pay for chopping a child’s dick up and tucking it next to his asshole to be a woman. But you draw the line at actual women trying to conceive. Good job.

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

He's also suddenly pro choice.

In reality he's flailing around desperately to stay out of prison.

It's almost painful to watch, and it's wasted effort anyway.

Forum List

Back