Donald Trump Says That He Doesn't Know If Biden and Harris Wanted Him Shot

What's wrong with what he said this time? 🙄
Trump is just a whiny old geezer playing the victim card as usual. He should be wheeled of to a rubber room where he can sit & play with himself & nobody will care.

That's what he does at MAL anyway.

You mean the J6 temper tantrum I saw with my own eyes? :auiqs.jpg: Yeah. I saw what happened. No amount of your magasplaining will change it, nitwit.

Those Statues of Limitations are a stone cold bitch. Criminal, civil, who cares. If I recall, the orange bag O' shit lost that one, did he not? Facts. You cannot counter them.

There's plenty of evidence the orange bag O' shit ran corrupt businesses. Bankruptcy is legal, but it's utilized by deadbeats and terrible money managers. I run and have ran several businesses throughout my career and never managed to bankrupt myself even once. Weird huh? :rolleyes:

It counts for me, and that's all that matters. He's not 1000 percent better at anything then anyone else. Ever. At all. :rolleyes:

No argument. Somehow, the orange bag O' shit is even worse. Magaturds have zero to brag about. Their record is garbage.

Bless your heart. :itsok:
Same old tired TDSshit huh? No proof just ‘Orange Man Bad.’ Bankruptcy is perfectly legal. Face it, all you got is a case of seething hatred for someone whom you cannot come up with any real reason to hate. Loony TDS shit.

Same old tired TDSshit huh? No proof just ‘Orange Man Bad.’ Bankruptcy is perfectly legal. Face it, all you got is a case of seething hatred for someone whom you cannot come up with any real reason to hate. Loony TDS shit.
They are all legitimate, real reasons. You just disagree with and can't cope with them, because CULT. :rolleyes: You have nothing to dazzle me with regarding the orange bag O' shit. I give zero fucks about the politics of lies you sell.

BTW: I already said bankruptcy was legal in my response, you slow witted troll. No need to repeat it like a derp.

They are all legitimate, real reasons. You just disagree with and can't cope with them, because CULT. :rolleyes: You have nothing to dazzle me with regarding the orange bag O' shit. I give zero fucks about the politics of lies you sell.

BTW: I already said bankruptcy was legal in my response, you slow witted troll. No need to repeat it like a derp.
But you have no proof just hysterical babbling.

Not yet but I still see her as a threat to this country if she wins the election.

Did I ever say that?

No, he was shot by somebody pretending to be a conservative.

No he didn't, he would have accepted the results of the election was legit and ballots weren't constantly being dumped into ditches.

He knows what he's been told but he's probably got to constantly be reminded of it.
You should immediately be banned on here. How you are still here is anyone's guess. I guess this site is now a place to go to support domestic terrorism.

Proof you're all in with the magaturd party? :auiqs.jpg:That's pretty obvious That's just easy pickens. :dunno: The Internet is Forever. Praise Trump, please and thank you.
No, proof that you can back up your lies about Trump. Stop trying to evade. So far you've offered nothing but denial and insults.

No, proof that you can back up your lies about Trump. Stop trying to evade. So far you've offered nothing but denial and insults.
That's the beauty of politics. I don't have to prove my opinions to you, nor you me. :dunno: I honestly give zero fucks, but you seem somewhat triggered.

Forum List

Back