Its Time for Blacks to leave the Republican Party.

Did Sharpy say it? I already know, truth cut you off at the knees
The post was to Harry Dresden. Me and the truth are just fine. You and the other right wingers have the probem.

If you are black, you know that the policies enacted by democrats have heped blacks move forward. You can stop repeating the white racist lines Harry, because that's not how it has gone. Republicans use the white working class, promising you a bone called tax cuts that you never get, while the very rich get them. They ran that trickle down hustle on you and you guys fell for it. I don't give a fuck about being invited to motherfucking dinner, and it was the policies of democrats that have allowed us to have what we do now. So as I look into the future a I see a black democratic president, and a black democratic speaker. A democratic majority in the house means blacks chair virtually very committee and subcommittee. It's taken 60 years to get here. And this is why we should stay with the Democratic party.
How has the black family unit gone with the democrat party? At least Republicans wants everyone to make an honest living.

The post was to Harry Dresden. Me and the truth are just fine. You and the other right wingers have the probem.

You're such a fckn fraud. When you get confronted you dodge. Every... single. ...time

Lose it, you're only defeating yourself

How has the black family unit gone with the democrat party? At least Republicans wants everyone to make an honest living.
You need to stop repeating that racist shit you're told by white repubicans.

You're such a fckn fraud. When you get confronted you dodge. Every... single. ...time

Lose it, you're only defeating yourself
I am not defeating anything. I have dodged nothing. You guys have consistently dodged and denied the white racism that exists today.

I think you were taking to electra but I'll gladly post the links to support my positions.

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/ compromise-of-1877

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Lily-white movement, American History USA white-movement/

Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, https://www.pbs.org/1wgbh/americanexperience/features/flood-moton-cac/

Robert Moton’s Second Report, https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/ americanexperience/features/flood-moton-second-report/

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, TAI News

I see you ignored the fact the democrat controlled 36th congress passed the corwin amendment.

Democrats passed the Corwin amendment.

Links prove you are parroting what your democrat masters tell you to think

Links show you do not know a thing. Introducing an amendment that democrats overwhelmingly passed shows that you are a fool.Liw IQ fool

I think you were taking to electra but I'll gladly post the links to support my positions.

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement
Hahaha! You do not read your links. I know what Longley wrote without reading your link.

The Corwin amendment was thought up by the outgoing Democrat President of the USA.

A democrat president thinks up and writes the corwin amendment.
The Republicans vote against the corwin amendment it does not pass
Corwin rewites the amendment, the democrats pass the corwin amendment.

Democrat President, Democrat Congress, Democrats tried to keep slavery.

It's all you do. I don't know why you pretend to be something you're not but seriously, talk to a professional, a message board won't help what ails you
Another example of white fragility. Your entitlement mentality has you believing that you guys can say whatever you want about backs, but blacks cannot offer any criticism of whites. When we do that whites like you whine about racism. Race relations must only be defined as whites see it to those like you, and that is a white suremacist mindset.

This thread was started because there are whites in the Republican party who today, in 2024, believe that blacks are not legal citzens of this country. This is what whites believed in the 1850's

You made this comment Harry.

So GFY.
were was the lie asswipe?.....did not sharpton say that?....and the rest was my opinion.....if one cant ask you questions and converse with you without being called a fucking racist than you can go fuck yourself im...i may be the only poster here that doesnt call you a little gay white boy, i treat you with respect....not anymore chump.....

were was the lie asswipe?.....did not sharpton say that?....and the rest was my opinion.....if one cant ask you questions and converse with you without being called a fucking racist than you can go fuck yourself im...i may be the only poster here that doesnt call you a little gay white boy, i treat you with respect....not anymore chump.....
WTF does Sharpton have to do with this? The OP is about Republicans who don't think blacks are American citizens. Furthermore:

If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.
You repeated the same shit white racists say. On top of that, Sharpton is a strong supporter of the Democratic party. It gets real old reading whites telling us how we are being used just because we are democrats. Maybe we aren't Republicans because we see that their policies suck, instead of what you and all the other whites who say the same thing think. So if I can't have a conversation without being told that I'm being used by the democratic party, you can't hav eone withut being tod how racist that opinion is.

Forum List

Back