Pay Real Close Attention to This Right Wingers

You're ignorant of history, a racist, a coward, and now claim it doesn't matter that England set the rules for THEIR COLONIES. Just more factless racist vomit from you. Keep flailing and failing....
My history is just fine. The fact is that slavery was here for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded.

Nobody here appreciates books more than me. I have my own library. I have one book on LBJ I have not got around to reading. I am traveling for work so I wont get to the book until I get back.

Caro. I will definetely look into that book. I also wont be goin to google to find a link to discredit your comments.

I was born in 63 so I know the people of that time. There was no stigma in using the "n" word. Context made all the difference. I always said the word originated in the south not through hate but through the dialect and lazy english.

Alot like any word that is on the vulgar side of language. Like bitch, some call the woman they love thier bitch. Some call the woman they love a bitch cause she is. Some hate that bitch.

I have heard good people use the n-word simply as a word. Some used the word because they hate.

Without knowing LBJ, I will say he used the word in many different ways.

Did he hate blacks yet let one drive for him? Political genius you say, so where is the truth.

There is doubt in my mind depending on the year he may of been asked about his usage of the word depend on the context of the answer.

I dont think it was until the 80's that the n-word became 100% attached to hate which really is a shame.

Thank you for the book recommendation. Books trump google. Books are the wild card. Too many use google like a deck of cards. Flip the top card, it agrees with thier opinion, they are right.
Very few southerners hated blacks. Most simply had a disdain for them or felt paternal. I would say that most people in the Jim Crow south saw blacks and all other minorities as inferior and not as capable as whites. The ones that hated blacks also hated Catholics, Jews and Mexicans. Those people were the core members of the Klan. I hate to use Hollywood as an example, but movies like The Help and Hidden Figures clearly show that paternal attitude.

My history is just fine. The fact is that slavery was here for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded.
What you lack is perspective. You hate whites and constantly feel oppressed. My life has taught me that people of all races are pretty much the same. There are good and bad people, motivated and lazy people, ones full of hatred like you and benevolent people who see the good in all people. It’s far too late for you; but hopefully within a generation or two most people will feel like I do and a very few will feel like you. Racial hatred has been getting less and less prevalent since the Civil Rights days, I hope my great grand kids see the end of it.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell blacks.

This video tells the story.

Unmasking the RISE of Black Democrats​

Pay close attention to this, IQ2:

You’re a dull, repetitive, dishonest hack.

Why would even a tard like you imagine you’re serving any purpose by constantly posting your bigotry? Nobody with a brain buys a fucking word you spew.

IM2 votes for the people who don’t care about black people. They throw money at mon citizens while black people suffer. IM2 will bend over to defend it.

Forum List

Back