First RFK, Jr. now Tulsi Gabbard: big-name Dems are endorsing Trump

I choose to Save My State Money $$$$$$ (And ALL other States), I support that.
I'm NOT pissed at all.
Another Useless Primary is a Waste of Resources.
Biden Quit, just what you Wanted, now you are regretting that wish.

Shake it off Buttercup.

Your Democracy is broken, boy. My vote actually meant something but yours was pissed on by your own party.

And you don't have the balls to accept that and be angry about it.

What a fuckin' wimp. :laughing0301:

Who the fuck is "bitter"?
Look at the Bitter Old Man who insists he is NOT BITTER.

ya nutless simp.

There's that nutless wonder

I'm a grown man, little one. I do what I want to and vote for whomever I want to.

Unlike yourself

You don't even have the balls to pissed

Ok nutless wonder.

Oh look: Another nutless wonder

Your Democracy is broken, boy. My vote actually meant something but yours was pissed on by your own party.

And you don't have the balls to accept that and be angry about it.

What a fuckin' wimp. :laughing0301:
What LAWS were broken?

So, tough shit.

And I can see by your attempt at deflection that you know I'm right.

You've never been more wrong in all your life. And the funniest part is that you don't even know how wrong you are. At this very moment, Russia is bombing the living shit of of Ukraine's power grid.

Meanwhile, Pedophile Joe's asleep and dreaming about little girl's panties and Kamala is staring at the bottom of an empty bottle of booze while waiting for someone to unscrew the cap on a new one.

And you're sitting there like the dickless wonder you are, thinking you've actually "won" something."

Gawd, what a fucking simp and a cuck. I bet The DNC has your balls in a glass jar full of alcohol, on display in their headquarters building. You should beg them to give them back.

:laughing0301: :21::lmao::rofl::auiqs.jpg::lol:

You've never been more wrong in all your life. And the funniest part is that you don't even know how wrong you are. At this very moment, Russia is bombing the living shit of of Ukraine's power grid.

Meanwhile, Pedophile Joe's asleep and dreaming about little girl's panties and Kamala is staring at the bottom of an empty bottle of booze while waiting for someone to unscrew the cap on a new one.

And you're sitting there like the dickless wonder you are, thinking you've actually "won" something."

Gawd, what a fucking simp and a cuck. I bet The DNC has your balls in a glass jar full of alcohol, on display in their headquarters building. You should beg them to give them back.

:laughing0301: :21::lmao::rofl::auiqs.jpg::lol:
Yup, NOT a Bitter Old Man.

I've said in the past, "Thank you for your Service."

Now I'm questioning that ^^^^^, you are a self-absorbed useless old vet.
Get some help.

Forum List

Back