Federal Air Marshal Whistleblowers Reveal Tulsi Gabbard is Actively Under Surveillance Through Quiet Skies Program

In January when Democracy ends people will be held accountable.
That's what I hoped last time Trump was prez, but he didn't deliver on THAT.
He did great in other areas, and shutting down the epa's internet on his first day as acting president was fabulous..he should have kept it up with all the agencies.
But he's a man plagued by the fact that our prosecutors in this country are worthless pieces of shit.

Spin it however you want.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2024-06-07/trumps-latest-campaign-pledge-revenge

I've noted many times that despite Trump's claims he is completely incapable of following through.
Harris pledges as President.

1723506647760.jpeg

That lawsuit was about denying people the ability to fly at all on a commercial airplane.

It also only challenged the process.for getting off the no fly list.

That isn't what is happening here.

She will sue to get herself off the list.

Democrats are NAZI fascists and should be treated as such.

Everyone knows that Democrats letting real terrorists just waltz into America are the real terrorists.

I look forward to her being part of Trumps swamp cleanup crew.

Poor thing. Guess she wants to be thought relevant. Sure, lady. You are noticed. Now, get lost.

Democrats are NAZI fascists and should be treated as such.

Everyone knows that Democrats letting real terrorists just waltz into America are the real terrorists.

I look forward to her being part of Trumps swamp cleanup crew.

for criticizing harris? lolololololo if you say so.

It will be pretty funny when it comes out that democrats actually had nothing to do with this.

Not that the Trumpers will ever stop saying it, regardless.

But this is the trend.

Forum List

Back