The Problem with Robert F Kennedy JR. is His Relationship With Truth

Oh, I wish I were like BackAgain, The Liar
That is what I'd truly like to be-ee-ee.
'Cause if I were like BackAgain The Liar
Everyone would be in love with me.

Oh, I wish I were like BackAgain, The Liar
That is what I'd truly like to be-ee-ee.
'Cause if I were like BackAgain The Liar
Everyone would be in love with me.
USMB's Bologna had a first name,
It's L-i-a-b-l-i-t-y.
USMB's bologna had a second name,
It's : I-L-A-R M-E-I-L-Y-R.
How we love to spank it everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say,
Cause' BackAgain's has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!

USMB's Bologna had a first name,
It's L-i-a-b-l-i-t-y.
USMB's bologna had a second name,
It's : I-L-A-R M-E-I-L-Y-R.
How we love to spank it everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say,
Cause' BackAgain's has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!
And now the dainty is paraphrasing old commercials to plumb the depths of his dishonest trolling nature.

Watch Trump try and play that pull the hand and arm handshake with Bobby. Bobby pulls Trump right back and Bobby knows his weightlifting routine would crush Trump

I thought of the Election 2024 forum, the Politics forum, but this is such a topic that it transcends either. "Bobby" as he is popularly known, has long had issues with being totally truthful.

I'll start here with:

"“In my heart, I no longer believe I have a realistic path to an electoral victory,” Kennedy said. “I am not terminating my campaign. I am simply suspending it.” He said that he will remain on the ballot in most states but that he is in the process of removing his name from ballots in battleground states." - the idea that he ever had a realistic path to winning the presidency is laughably at best. Probabilities, possibilities, realities? Anyone who believed he actually had a realistic path to victory was just not being honest with themselves.

Bobby was a stone cold junkie for many years, for a long time, 14 years. He went into "recovery" (I've never been a 100% believer in that claim). My opinion aside, after Bobby was arrested at the airport Crash Landing For Bobby in Rapid City, S. Dakota, and his brother David was found dead in a hotel room in Palm Beach, Bobby got clean. He speaks of this often.

What Bobby doesn't really speak truthfully about, and this goes back decades, is his time spent with the riverkeepers/waterkeepers organizations, and his contributions and ---- it's just too much. Let's share a few quotes from a few articles I have had in my files over the years:

"Bobby later changed his claim/story cofounded Waterkeeper Alliance, not Riverkeeper."

links below in other post
RFK Jr is not a useless left wing gas bag like the national democrats. Oh he is left of center but not an extreme leftist.

Forum List

Back