The transactional “endorsement” of Trump from Kennedy

What I find hilarious about this is that they are both speaking out loud on the media record that Kennedy will endorse Trump in exchange for a position in his administration. Are they both too dumb to understand what this actually means? It’s not a real endorsement lol. It’s blatantly transactional. It makes no sense at all. Is anyone actually going to fall for this?! Keep in mind that Kennedy asked Harris this as well.

If Kennedy’s supporters actually move over to Trump because they think Kennedy is giving a genuine endorsement of Trump, god help them. It would be absolutely laughably pitiful lol

I would like to point out how desperate Trump comes across taking this deal. Despite what he likes to say about saying Harris will be an easy win, this cowardice says otherwise lol

Democrats removing Kennedy from the ballot in blue states pretty much shows they know Harris isn't leading in the polls.

Lol don’t try to actually try and justify this. They are both so full of shit. What cowards.
I’m not justifying it, but it is the way things work in politics. How did Hillary become Obama’s Secretary of State? Because he wanted her support. Completely transactional. They threw that governor from Illinois in jail years back for saying the quiet part out loud about Obama’s open Senate seat. Trying to hit Trump for something literally every single politician does on a daily basis is nonsense.

If it helps win trump the election then yes, give the guy a job.. lets hope its not one that requires us to listen to him speak. That voice is hard on the ears.. 😂

Nope you’ll just say anything to defend Trump regardless of how you blatantly make shit up. Even if this was a thing for “centuries” it would just make every endorsement fake so none of it matters
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, how many people are in the Biden Administration who ran against him and then were appointed to positions? That's how it works.

Forum List

Back