DNC Convention: It's On!

Pritzker
"Donald hasn't been in a grocery store since his first bankruptcy" "As a real billionaire..." crowd goes wild

View attachment 998830

umsb pritzker dnc.jpg

Great words. Love this guy!!!

Who in their right mind would start out a convention with Hillary and AOC, the two most hated women in politics? Boy, that pair will impress independent voters. Who's next? Nancy Pelosi?

"No one has a monopoly on what it means to be an America. No one!"

Michelle Obama

Devastating critique of Donald Trump without even mention his name. Video link to follow.

Then she mentions his name and how he tried so hard to get people to fear her and her husband.

"Who's gonna tell him that the job he's seeking is one of those 'black jobs.'"

"America, our parents taught us better than that!"

Last edited:
Cadet Bonespurs!
Yeah, I remember my Senator Tammy D. laying that brand on Daddy's little rich boy, Donny.
That one sticks. Has stuck for some years now. It resonates.
Everybody knows that. Even in the MAGAloon cult. Everybody knows "Cadet Bonespurs" has traction.

------------------------------------------------

"Then he got with Kamala who is basically a prostitute, having exchanged sex for political favors."

MAGA Misogyny......always lurks. It is their character 'tic'. Their 'brand'.
The somewhat educated MAGAs will try to tamp it down within their cult, but......

.....but their 'truth' will always show itself. Their truth that women are and can only be vaginas-for-sale.

Their misogyny will make America great? Now? Again? Or ever?

Count me skeptical.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Morality advantage: Clearly Trump."
OK, Skippy, you go with that. You be you.
MAGA Misogyny always lurks. It is the 'brand'. The 'tic'.

The shame.

Barack Obama/44

Do not boo, vote!

Tim Walz? Those flannel shirts he wears do not come from some political consultant. They come out of his closet.

"We believe..."

"We have our own blind-spots, prejudices..."

Compare 44 and 45 speaking. Hands down

Last edited:

Forum List

Back