Pres. Obama is onstage now just eviscerating Trump.

Oh man, this is a brutal takedown, is anyone watching this?

Not only is it eloquently stated, as expected from someone like Obama, but it is 100% spot on. Sad to believe that any American could listen and not agree with any of it.

Agree with what. I cant believe people can make an OP with no quote from the source.

Lazy and dumb on your part.

I bet Obama said, "uh", a hundred times making him a moron with a drug/speech impediment.

Fuck you.

And anyone who looks like you.

okay
1 trump goofy.png

AND OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS, THOSE ARE THE VALUES AMERICA HAS NEEDED MOST.

AT I TIME WHEN MILLIONS OF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS WERE SICK AND DYING, WE NEEDED A LEADER WITH THE CHARACTER TO PUT POLITICS ASIDE AND DO WHAT WAS RIGHT. AT A TIME WHEN OUR ECONOMY WAS REELING, WE NEEDED A LEADER WITH THE DETERMINATION TO DRIVE WHAT WOULD BECOME THE WORLD'S STRONGEST RECOVERY,

15 MILLION JOBS, HIGHER WAGES, LOWER HEALTH CARE COSTS. AT A TIME WHEN THE OTHER PARTY HAD TURNED INTO A CULT OF PERSONALITY,

WE NEEDED A LEADER WHO WAS STEADY AND BROUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER AND WAS SELFLESS ENOUGH TO DO THE RAREST THING THERE IS IN POLITICS, PUTTING HIS OWN AMBITION ASIDE FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY.

You know I am reading books on how you suckers are latched onto the goverment giveaway party ?
The only thing I'm finally getting is Medicare and Social Security which I paid for while I worked for the last 50 years and still pay as I work part-time. Perhaps you are talking about yourself looking for more angles to get more from the government.

OTHER THAN SOME COMMON IRISH BLOOD, JOE AND I COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS, BUT WE BECAME BROTHERS. AND AS WE WORKED TOGETHER FOR EIGHT SOMETIMES PRETTY TOUGH YEARS,

WHAT I CAME TO ADMIRE MOST ABOUT JOE WASN'T JUST HIS SMARTS, HIS EXPERIENCE. IT WAS HIS EMPATHY AND HIS DECENCY AND HIS HARD EARNED RESILIENCE, HIS UNSHAKABLE BELIEF THAT EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY DESERVES A FAIR SHOT. [CHEERS]

AND OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS, THOSE ARE THE VALUES AMERICA HAS NEEDED MOST.

And were completely ignored.

The desire to be popular has our leaders dumping money into an economy coming out of dormancy. So the inflated the economy and screwed the working poor. The doubled down on their bullshit approach and focused on what they wanted. Not what we needed.

Obama knew this and for the sake of his legacy, he lied his ass off tonight.

Didn't like him before.....didn't change tonight.

Forum List

Back