Until Blacks Have 13 Perecent of the Wealth in America, There is no Equality.

There is no more fracture in the black community than there is in the white community. What needs to happen is that your part of the white community quit denying the racism it practices then work with the non racist section to end the racism whites started in this country.
Go park your car in an inner city near you and walk around the block.

If you’re still alive, what’s your car look like?

That's right. This is .a capitalist system and it appears that equality is tie into the amount if weath a group has.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 4 percent of the wealth.This did not happen because of laziness. In discussion with some whites about this, you get told about Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, or Floyd Mayweather. At the time of this writing, out of nearly 20 million black families, less than 400,000 have a net worth of 1 million dollars. There are only ten black billionaires in America. Their collective worth is just over 31 billion dollars. Contrast that to Elon Musk who is worth over 200 billion dollars by himself. This did not happen because blacks are not interested or have not tried.

Since 1990 racism has cost this country 51 trillion dollars. Our national debt is 35 trillon. Annually our government runs a deficit. The solution according to the right is to cut spending especially for programs that help people in need. But that's not the solution.

Then go fucking earn it!

There is no more fracture in the black community than there is in the white community. What needs to happen is that your part of the white community quit denying the racism it practices then work with the non racist section to end the racism whites started in this country.
I'm doing my part in my little corner of the world. :)

Shut the hell up with that idiot bushot. Do someresearch instead of posting this emotionally handicapped crap. Whites have earned nothing by merit. Learn that before you utter another comment you stupid SOB.
If whites have gotten their wealth by robbing blacks, why am I working so hard for my pay? I also don't recall taking a job from a black person.

Hard to build wealth when you behave like that.
It's even harder to build wealth when you aee excuded from wealth building programs and policies for at least a century. Whites act that way but don't face the same things. So lets tak about the facts instead of trolling with some bullshit you chose to use from twitter.. And if you can't do that, don't post. You are a moderator, you are supposed to set the example. Instead you troll and that gives permission to others to trolll and take the thread off topic. I'm sure that if I did the same thing to one of these whites you'd delete my posts and probably give me points then I be banned for a few days. So stop doing this.

I wi

I will not shut up for you or anyone else you שווארצה טיפש ממזר.
You want a fucking race war, start with me. Come here and make me shut up you impotent little prick.
Nothing you have to say means anything to me.
Pretend you are a man little boy, comeand make me shut up.
שווארצה טיפש ממזר
I really think that you would not like the outcome of what you propose.
don't give him what he wants ozro

any 1/2 decent agent provocateur would never stoop to such guttural tactics

~S~
What is it that I want sparky? Because you guys are the ones who have the problems.
keep preachin' IM2

i'm sure there's always going to be enough guilt ridden libtard fools who'll be more than willing to open their wallets to slackers that will never and a day take any 'personal responsibility' (something you can't even spell) :rolleyes: for their actions in this life

~S~
You guys are the ones who don't want to take any personal responsibility sparky. You can't see that because you're too immersed in your fake ass white victimhood. Somehow you think you can peddle a story about how you got told you weren't hired because that company had to hire a black person and I am expected to believe that.

All of you chumps have tried pedlling that story and it's a lie. Because if it were true, you coud take rhat cmpaby to court. But whathappened is that a qualified back persin gothired and your racist ass told yourself that lie.

Persina responsibility means that when I see white racism I address it.
You assume too much. It's a fucking disgrace you are so fucking stupid and have such a big mouth.
It is apparent, not assumed that you don't now your own history.

How about you do the wirk necessary to end white racism instead if asking me rhe solution. Because ending white racism is the soluton. Jews arenot a race and there are Jews of every race. So then don't as about Jews in a discussion of racism. Asians are ess than 9 percent of the population, I am talking about blacks, What Asians do or do not have is not part of this discussion. Blacks are 13 percent of the popuation, we shoud have 13 percent f the wealth.

Mus influences racism in America right now. How about whites stop stealing from us?
You are wrong about Jews. Jewry is not only a religion but also people. It is because you normally cannot convert to Judaism. You are born Jewish or not just like you are born black or not.

If you say the solution is to end white racism then how we can do this? Issue a decree? That won´t work. They are ending white people instead. Promote homosexuality, abortion while having wide open borders. It applies to the entire West, not just the US. There is a genocide running against whites. By whites. That will result in civil war.

The only real solution is ending poverty. The governments that spend money on throwing white unborn into the trash bin, promote sexualities that don´t result in offspring and feed illegals should invest the money in better circumstances for the poor. That will cause differences of white and black to fade away and equity will be established in the brains.

That you should have? Why? What have you done? Are you a millionaire? Billionaire? If not, shut the heck up and go to work on it! Stop being a victimite. No one is stopping you but other Blacks in power. Tell your homies to stop the violence, the gang banging, the adultery and build up your families. Then, go to school to learn.
I'll say it again, the wealth of all ethnic groups went up about the same for the two year period in the table shown. It's not going to jump to 13% of the wealth for Blacks overnight. Stealing it from people who earned it will only cause more hatred towards Blacks. Get rid of Black leaders who promote racism, who are Democrats and who teach Black theology race hating.
Again, whites recieved the equivalent of 1 quintillion dollars of government help during the last century that blacks were excluded from. What you have was stolen from blacks. Now there are ways we can get to that 13 percent that we have not discussed because you racists jumped to conclusions. Burt before we can begin getting to that 13 percent, whites must end their racism.

I'll say this again, study the effects of the public poiies of the last century. Then study the effects of policies that hae allowed America to lose 51 trilion dollars due to white racism since 1990. We have a probem and you guys are too stuck in your racism and false beliefs of why things are to even begin taking the responsibity you have to change.

Back leaders aren't the ones promoting racism. The leaders you follow are. End the gaslighting.

You are wrong about Jews. Jewry is not only a religion but also people. It is because you normally cannot convert to Judaism. You are born Jewish or not just like you are born black or not.

If you say the solution is to end white racism then how we can do this? Issue a decree? That won´t work. They are ending white people instead. Promote homosexuality, abortion while have wide open borders. It applies to the entire West, nicht just the US. There is a genocide running against whites. By whites. That will result in civil war.

The only real solution is ending poverty. The governments that spend money throwing white unborn into the trash bin, promote sexualities that don´t result in offspring and feed illegals should invest the money in better circumstances for the poor. That will cause differences of white and black to fade away and equity will be established in the brains.
There are black, white, Hispanic, Asian and Native America Jews. I say the solution is to end white racism. Why do you ask how to do it? Whites created the racism here. Whites did so in order for the wealthy planters to have control. So then in the same way whites started the racism, they can end it. They passed laws and decreees to start it, so why can't laws and decrees be passed to end it? Nobody is ending white people. There is no genocide against white either.

It's even harder to build wealth when you aee excuded from wealth building programs and policies for at least a century.
Most wealth building opportunities are available to blacks today, but it has some requirements. Check with successful blacks for the details.

Forum List

Back