Price gouging legislation and the Republicans....

I found this. I'm not too knowledgeable about price gouging legislation, but this suggests a lot of Republican states introduced this in the Covid period.

Texas had it, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana to name a few.

They must ALL BE COMMUNIST... seeing as this is the ONLY reason I got for Kamala being a Communist... her support for price gouging legislation.
Almost all of those "price gouging" provisions are to prevent people from using natural disasters to prey on people who are desperate. Hurricanes are the most common example.

Implementing price controls because your economic policies have created a massive spike in inflation is not a natural disaster! It's shifting the blame.

States rarely prosecute however.
Florida does. We slam-dunked a few of them after one Hurricane..... Charley, I think it was. Hurt them badly. No real problems since.

Republicans make Laws, not suggestions. Fuck around down here and you will find out.

It's why everybody that can, is moving here. Much to my distaste. I don't like it here very much anymore. All the SHIT I ran away from, all the dimocrap scum garbage I sought to escape, the crowds, the fat women, the traffic, the me-first urban scum, the rudeness so prevalent in Cities..... It's all moving here.

Which is the main reason I might be moving out. After 48 years, I'll miss it. But, I don't like Cities and I don't like City people. What else can I do?

Florida does. We slam-dunked a few of them after one Hurricane..... Charley, I think it was. Hurt them badly. No real problems since.

Republicans make Laws, not suggestions. Fuck around down here and you will find out.

It's why everybody that can, is moving here. Much to my distaste. I don't like it here very much anymore. All the SHIT I ran away from, all the dimocrap scum garbage I sought to escape, the crowds, the fat women, the traffic, the me-first urban scum, the rudeness so prevalent in Cities..... It's all moving here.

Which is the main reason I might be moving out. After 48 years, I'll miss it. But, I don't like Cities and I don't like City people. What else can I do?
Check out the center of the State, Edge. Once you get away from the coasts you get away from a lot of what you're describing. (Obviously avoid Orlando!) I agree about the overcrowding...since Covid thousands of people moved from States run by liberals to Florida because there is still some common sense in play down here.

Texas does too

Forum List

Back