Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election

There was an expectation that Biden would screw things up when he ignored the advise of military commanders.

How is Biden giving up a single terror attack that killed 13 a “screw up” while you forgive Bush for giving up FOUR terror attacks in our backyard that killed thousands

Orange man mad.

1724162894126.png

So, let me get this straight
Joe Biden was expected to stop a single terror bomb half a world away
While Bush could not stop FOUR hijackings in our own backyard?
Orchestrating the withdrawal from the airport in Kabul instead of the air base that we controlled outside of the city was one of the dumbest decisions Joe Biden has ever made and that's saying something.

We know that Jihadists employ suicide bombers and have done so countless times over decades. That was a threat that any rational person should have seen coming. What happened on 9/11 was a new strategy of terror that we didn't see coming.

Yeah, and you believe him.

Why do you so readily believe the leader of one of our global enemies?

And you want me to prove him wrong.

Lol.
Again, i ask, do you have evidence he lied? He seemed to have a good reason to back harris and xiden…it was logical

How is Biden giving up a single terror attack that killed 13 a “screw up” while you forgive Bush for giving up FOUR terror attacks in our backyard that killed thousands
I see. You want to excuse the Biden failure because it was only a single attack. Biden gets a pass for one? 13 soldiers never "got a pass" for Bidens incompetence.

Orchestrating the withdrawal from the airport in Kabul instead of the air base that we controlled outside of the city was one of the dumbest decisions Joe Biden has ever made and that's saying something.

We know that Jihadists employ suicide bombers and have done so countless times over decades. That was a threat that any rational person should have seen coming. What happened on 9/11 was a new strategy of terror that we didn't see coming.

This is a losing argument for you
Republicans showing how petty and hypocritical they are

After 9-11, Democrats did what was good for the country and declined to blame Bush for the worst terror attack in history.

But Republicans still attack Hillary for an embassy attack that killed four and blame Biden for a bomb attack that killed 13

What happened to Democrats, Cats? You've gone from the Party of free speech to the Party of State censorship!

Nothing changed except your acceptance of a false narrative.

Do you mean this...

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

From the Party for the "working man" to the Party for the Coastal Elites!

I thought tax cuts for the rich was for elites. Kamala wants to raise corporate taxes, Trump wants to cut them even more.

From the Party that fought for women with Title 9 to the Party that has women's sport becoming a farce because of your woke Trans policies!

I disagree with some of the Democrats position on this but also recognized the right has made it a bigger deal then it already is.

I've got news for you...Ronald Reagan would be a lot more comfortable with the GOP these days than George McGovern would be with the Democrats. He wouldn't even recognize his own party!
I seriously doubt Reagan would support someone who calls Putin a genius and takes Putin's side over America on the global stage.

Again, i ask, do you have evidence he lied? He seemed to have a good reason to back harris and xiden…it was logical
Can you prove he is telling the truth?

Do you think he isn't dying for Trump to come in and shut down money and weapons to Ukraine?

Can you prove he is telling the truth?

Do you think he isn't dying for Trump to come in and shut down money and weapons to Ukraine?
I’m not the one refuting what he said.

I think he had logical reasons for backing harris and xiden. They are easy for him to deal with. They are predictable, weak, and he’s been able to have his way with them

I’m not the one refuting what he said.

No but you sure are ready to believe Putin, the leader of our global enemy.

I think he had logical reasons for backing harris and xiden.

Yeah, to dupe Trump supporters. Lol.

They are easy for him to deal with. They are predictable, weak, and he’s been able to have his way with them
He wants Ukraine. End of story.

What candidate do you think better fulfills that goal for him? Harris or Trump?

No but you sure are ready to believe Putin, the leader of our global enemy.

Yeah, to dupe Trump supporters. Lol.

He wants Ukraine. End of story.

What candidate do you think better fulfills that goal for him? Harris or Trump?
Harris.

He didn’t invade ukraine on trumps watch

Hence why he backs harris

Nothing changed except your acceptance of a false narrative.

Do you mean this...

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

I thought tax cuts for the rich was for elites. Kamala wants to raise corporate taxes, Trump wants to cut them even more.

I disagree with some of the Democrats position on this but also recognized the right has made it a bigger deal then it already is.

I seriously doubt Reagan would support someone who calls Putin a genius and takes Putin's side over America on the global stage.
Gee, I guess Teigen wasn't "filthy mouthed"? Once again...Trump was spot on!

That was a rather pathetic attempt to divert attention from the real issue though, Cats! You progressives have actively sought to censor the political opinions of the opposition in a way that we've never seen in this country. Free speech doesn't exist in areas run by the left.

Your side always SAYS it's going to just tax the rich and the big corporations and then it never happens that way. The wealthy are one step ahead of the tax man and move their money into tax shelters...the corporations pass along the tax increase to consumers. So who ends up getting screwed? It's ALWAYS the Middle Class!

So now the right is making a "big deal" over the destruction of women's sport? Like I said...a Democrat from even twenty years ago wouldn't recognize what's happened to their party! It's gone so far left it's become farce.

Reagan would look at results not sound bites. He'd see that Trump kept Putin in check and strengthened NATO. He'd see that Obama and Biden did not deter Putin. He'd ask what Joe Biden was thinking when he told Putin that he'd be OK with a "small incursion" into Ukraine!

You want me to believe that Putin is afraid of dealing with a Harris admnistration? You mean the same V.P in Bidens administration that Putin decided to launch an all out war against Ukraine and now controls 25% of their land? That Putin?
Putin also thought his invasion and war would be over in a couple of days.... that's not a sign of him being smart, and knowing Biden....or NATO......or the Ukrainians.

Forum List

Back