Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

geez, you are making it so difficult for me! Why do you do that? You like to see people suffer?

Hahahahaha, you are so easy.

Texas Law That Bans Abortion Before Many Women Know They're Pregnant Takes Effect

By the way, the article and chart that I provided clearly stated: Total bans or 6-week bans. You evidently missed it.

There are about 10 pages on Bing about Texas banning abortion. Ever check on things like research?

View attachment 998603

One last thing and likely my last post to you (I don't like to waste my time). You are mimicking Trump with all the debasing and insults. I believe Trump to be a total waste of humanity.

View attachment 998604
So if a woman gets raped she doesn't take a pregnancy test before 6 weeks?

If you have six weeks to kill your baby via abortion, it isn’t banned.
A lot of States automatically went back to the Laws in place before 'Roe'. That would be over 51 (fifty-one) years ago. Over 600 Months. States are in the process of working through the red tape, listening and planning. It is unfortunate for those in need but the States feel like they have to get it 'right'. They believe that Human Life is at stake

That article was written by dimocrap scum and was purposefully biased and misleading.

Par for the Course for dimocrap scum.

dimocrap scum lie about everything. Even when it's not necessary, they lie. Ever known anybody like that? Yes, we all have. And the dimocrap scum party has every one of them in their ranks.

Even the few that were somewhat honest when they became dims were taught how to lie like the thieves they are. If you don't lie, you won't get invited to their parties

Abortion is a STATE issue not a Federal one dumbass.

Democrats can lie about it, but the truth is the truth.
Who's lying about that you Clowns? :dunno: :lol:

You fucking Morons say this like you think your own Justices making this a States issue is going to be good for you deplorables in the long run. The Democrats should be doing everything in their power to let female voters know that their bodily autonomy is now in the hands of their State legislatures and to vote accordingly. :lol:

Thanks for the insult. I never expect less from Trumpers, meaning you did not disappoint me.

As far as it being a State issue, the reality of the OP is that those rape pregnancies were in RED States and that means Republican States (said so you can understand). The OP is about the Republicans support no abortion "under any circumstances" and they are not talking about it right now because they know that it is an issue that won't help them in November with women (in general).

So when you say dumbass, perhaps you should look in the mirror.
But why is it not a federal issue? Because it's not explicitly written in the constitution? Or because of the outcome in this issue? I think the maga hypocrites meet the latter.

A lot of States automatically went back to the Laws in place before 'Roe'. That would be over 51 (fifty-one) years ago. Over 600 Months. States are in the process of working through the red tape, listening and planning. It is unfortunate for those in need but the States feel like they have to get it 'right'. They believe that Human Life is at stake

That article was written by dimocrap scum and was purposefully biased and misleading.

Par for the Course for dimocrap scum.

dimocrap scum lie about everything. Even when it's not necessary, they lie. Ever known anybody like that? Yes, we all have. And the dimocrap scum party has every one of them in their ranks.

Even the few that were somewhat honest when they became dims were taught how to lie like the thieves they are. If you don't lie, you won't get invited to their parti
First of all, you need to prove your statements. Words are free and everyone uses them the way they want to. Proving your words with data, studies, facts and articles is hard.

You mention lying. That normally is easy to prove as all you have to do is show proof to the opposite. In addition, the biggest "proven" liar that has ever existed is Trump. Debasing Democrats of lying without mentioning that Trump lies as much or more is pure hypocrisy, especially when you believe his lies.

Having said this, I do not plan to answer any of your future posts if there is no link attached to support your words.

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

Can you repeat that, I am having a Kamala moment.

First of all, you need to prove your statements. Words are free and everyone uses them the way they want to. Proving your words with data, studies, facts and articles is hard.

You mention lying. That normally is easy to prove as all you have to do is show proof to the opposite. In addition, the biggest "proven" liar that has ever existed is Trump. Debasing Democrats of lying without mentioning that Trump lies as much or more is pure hypocrisy, especially when you believe his lies.

Having said this, I do not plan to answer any of your future posts if there is no link attached to support your words.

Lol, dude you're not that important

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

I don't understand, all you seem to care about is aborting babies. You don't seem to care at all about getting rid of the people who rape or about the rape victims themselves. Looks like all you really care about is being able to kill unborn children

So you have abortion in a state means there are less rapes?

Or are you saying that rapes resulting in pregnancy are bad that happen in states with abortion bans?

Are you trying to say rapes don't happen in states with abortion laws?

Are you trying to say democrats are better because they kill babies while having no stands on stopping criminals that rape? Meaning rape is ok long as you can't abort it?

Your message is not very clear besides "we need to be able to abort babies".

But why is it not a federal issue? Because it's not explicitly written in the constitution? Or because of the outcome in this issue? I think the maga hypocrites meet the latter.
I am not going to discuss this issue of it not being a Federal issue. All I will say is that the disunity that is presently found in the U.S. is at the root of all problems. We are no longer talking to the other side and until we do that again, nothing will make sense or get fixed.

I am not going to discuss this issue of it not being a Federal issue. All I will say is that the disunity that is presently found in the U.S. is at the root of all problems. We are no longer talking to the other side and until we do that again, nothing will make sense or get fixed.

States Rights is constitutional

Do not understand, Why its important that states over country rule????
Should not some kind of understanding encompass the WHOLE country?
We don't seem to be able to UNITE over any thing. ITS party or personality over Country.

Forum List

Back