The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its tally of total employment in March 2023 by 306,000.

Will the democrats admit they were wrong?

• Yes. It's their only choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Of course not.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Well, it looks like there was some serious massaging of the jobs numbers in 2023. Things weren't as rosy as the Democrats and the mainstream media claimed. Who is responsible for this deliberate manipulation?
The change mostly means there were about 300,000 fewer job gains from April 2022 through March 2023 than first estimated.

Put another way, instead of adding a booming average of 337,000 jobs a month during that 12-month period, the nation gained a still vigorous 311,500 jobs monthly, on average.

The agency’s annual benchmark revision is based chiefly on state unemployment insurance records that reflect actual payrolls. Its estimates in monthly jobs reports are based on surveys. Wednesday’s estimate was preliminary and could be revised further early next year.
Just remember and acknowledge that the Trump administration posted a 4-year LOSS in jobs

Worst jobs POTUS ever (trump)

The "MSM" is reporting it. But 4.3 percent is low.
For a dem regime it is low, but he gifted the Trump jobs, who had gotten us down to 3.5 percent, all Xide and Harris had to do was let people backto work after Covid....and they screwed that up

/—-/ Your lame attempt to rewrite history is laughable:
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling
I won't go over all these lies, but I will just a few . Trump did not reverse anything regarding ISIS. ISIS was already done when Trump took office. And withdrawing from the cimate accords isnot a great accomplishment. Neeither was banning CRT. Trump ddn't prioritize anything for HBCUS, he actually zeroed funding for them.

I won't go over all these lies, but I will just a few . Trump did not reverse anything regarding ISIS. ISIS was already done when Trump took office. And withdrawing from the cimate accords isnot a great accomplishment. Neeither was banning CRT. Trump ddn't prioritize anything for HBCUS, he actually zeroed funding for them.
/—-/ Step 2, list 25 of Harris’s achievements over the last 4 years as VP

hahahaha ISIS was expanding until Trump took office. Timeline: the Rise, Spread, and Fall of the Islamic State

In 2015, ISIS expanded into a network of affiliates in at least eight other countries. Its branches, supporters, and affiliates increasingly carried out attacks beyond the borders of its so-called caliphate. In October, ISIS’s Egypt affiliate bombed a Russian airplane, killing 224 people. On November 13, 130 people were killed and more than 300 injured in a series of coordinated attacks in Paris. And in June 2016, a gunman who pledged support to ISIS killed at least four dozen people at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

fast foward:

By December 2017, the ISIS caliphate had lost 95 percent of its territory, including its two biggest properties, Mosul, Iraq’s second largest city, and the northern Syrian city of Raqqa, its nominal capital. The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al Abadi declared victory over the Islamic State in Iraq on December 9, 2017.

On December 19, 2018, President Donald Trump declared that ISIS was defeated and signaled his intention to withdraw all 2,000 U.S. troops supporting the SDF in Syria. But the SDF continued its offensive and in February 2019 launched the final siege on ISIS forces in Baghouz, the last holdout. Baghouz fell on March 23, 2019, formally ending the caliphate’s claim to any territory. The mass surrender of ISIS fighters and their families illustrated the lingering challenge: how to deal with jihadists to forestall its transformation into an insurgency in Iraq and Syria. The Baghdadi era of ISIS ended on October 26, 2019, when the leader was killed in a U.S. raid in northern Syria.

/—-/ Step 2, list 25 of Harris’s achievements over the last 4 years as VP
List 25 of Bush 1's accomplishments when he was VP.

Because most of what you posted about Trump were a bunch of lies.

Just remember and acknowledge that the Trump administration posted a 4-year LOSS in jobs

Worst jobs POTUS ever (trump)
/—-/ Other lib posters admit it was the pandemic and state governments that shut down then reopened their economies. Those facts and proof have been posted over the last 4 years. Stop your lying.

/—-/ Other lib posters admit it was the pandemic and state governments that shut down then reopened their economies. Those facts and proof have been posted over the last 4 years. Stop your lying.
If you were being honest you would admit that gas was low in April 2020 because of COVID
There was no trump policy that lowered gas prices, but the cult talking point is to praise low COVID gas prices on some non existent policy by trump

Then trump did OPEC+ and fucked Americans for 1.5 years after being ousted from office.
OPEC+ helped raise gas prices due to shortage in production

If you were being honest you would admit that gas was low in April 2020 because of COVID
There was no trump policy that lowered gas prices, but the cult talking point is to praise low COVID gas prices on some non existent policy by trump

Then trump did OPEC+ and fucked Americans for 1.5 years after being ousted from office.
It was low in Feb 2020, and Dec 2019, had nothing to do with Covid.

If you were honest you'd admit that Harris and Xiden's war on the working class has caused inflation, and a record number of Americans to be worse off then prior to them taking office.

That would also then require you NOT to continue to vote for that destructive policy and put your country over your party....but you won't, you are a cult and not able to be honest

/——/ I’m being honest that gas prices were low pre Covid. Trump opened fracking on federal land, and authorized the keystone pipeline all which Dementia Joe repealed on day one.
Can you ever be honest?

Interesting.
Gas prices went down due to the drop in demand.
Demand fell because most of the economy shut down.
Most of the economy shut down, so jobless numbers skyrocketed, unemployment rose, and job creation went in the tank.
Tell me about Trump's policies.

Last edited:

If you were honest you'd admit that Harris and Xiden's war on the working class has caused inflation, and a record number of Americans to be worse off then prior to them taking office.

That would also then require you NOT to continue to vote for that destructive policy and put your country over your party....but you won't, you are a cult and not able to be honest
It was the same price as Obama's term.
There was NO trump policy that lowered gas prices below $2.
If you believe there was, then post the proof/policy.
What was the trump policy that kept gas prices at the Obama Level Prices?
Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 12.06.36 PM.png

Pretty clear that gas prices were high in 2014, then went down to low prices in 2016, before trump, then under trump prices rose until late 2019 and COVID 2020.
Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 12.09.11 PM.png

It was the same price as Obama's term.
There was NO trump policy that lowered gas prices below $2.
If you believe there was, then post the proof/policy.

What was the trump policy that kept gas prices at the Obama Level Prices?
View attachment 998677

Pretty clear that gas prices were high in 2014, then went down to low prices in 2016, before trump, then under trump prices rose until late 2019 and COVID 2020.
View attachment 998681
Yeah Fracking started under Obama, and price started to drop.

NOt sure your point.

Yeah Fracking started under Obama, and price started to drop.

NOt sure your point.
trump and cult members OFTEN mention low gas prices under trump.
You know, things like ....." I sure miss $1.89 +/- gas under trump."

My point........ If it wasn't COVID that lowered gas prices due to LOW demand, then tell me the trump POLICY that lowered gas prices to $1.89 +/- .

Simple request.

My point........ If it wasn't COVID that lowered gas prices due to LOW demand, then tell me the trump POLICY that lowered gas prices to $1.89 +/- .

Simple request.
I sure miss low gas prices too

He wasn’t at war with the oil companies and didn’t vow to end the fossil fuel industry like xiden and harris

Simple request.

Gas was lower before Covid dumbass

Simple request.
See: Post #72

Forum List

Back