The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its tally of total employment in March 2023 by 306,000.

Will the democrats admit they were wrong?

• Yes. It's their only choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Of course not.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
No excuses. Other countries didn't have the same problem. And Trump was producing fewer jobs than Obama before the pandemic.
Nah.... The Democratic legislature knew exactly what they were doing. That's not an excuse It's a historical fact.

He didn't have the benefit of millions being temporary reduced due to covid. Just by default there would be millions returned once the Democrat states who shut everything down opened up again.

Look, let's face it, you want to go back to a Monarchy. I get it. It's appealing to some especially if they have a government job or are in good standing with the King or Queen.

The policies that are promoted are horrible. Tried, tested and failed over decades. Countless people in misery. That's what big government does. They are hoping that driving wages down through illegal immigration will bring some competition to Chinas slave labour.

We know who China wants to win. Have at it then, but don't gaslight me.
Stop making excuses for Trump failureto lead.

China wants Trump to win. Because he can be manipulated. Again, you live in Canada and won't have to live under what Trump plans to do. Trump is the one who wants to be a king.

Last, there are more jobs than people to work them in America right now. No wages will be driven down because of immigration, and as long as thousands of miles of the southern Canadian border is open, shut your damn mouth about illegal immigration here.

I don't read your nonsense, your whites are bad repulsed me
Whites aren't bad. Whites who are racists are bad. And you don't seem to be repulsed by the anti black racism you read and in fact you add to it, therefore you give yourself away as a racist.

Nah.... The Democratic legislature knew exactly what they were doing. That's not an excuse It's a historical fact.
Actualy it's an excuse because trump had the power to invoke the Defense Production Act and did not.

Whites aren't bad. Whites who are racists are bad. And you don't seem to be repulsed by the anti black racism you read and in fact you add to it, therefore you give yourself away as a racist.

I don't care about what consumes your every waking moment.

I judge on character not skin color, get there and you might be taken seriously

Stop making excuses for Trump failureto lead.

China wants Trump to win. Because he can be manipulated. Again, you live in Canada and won't have to live under what Trump plans to do. Trump is the one who wants to be a king.

Last, there are more jobs than people to work them in America right now. No wages will be driven down because of immigration, and as long as thousands of miles of the southern Canadian border is open, shut your damn mouth about illegal immigration here.

China owns Tik Tok and they have been pushing ads like crazy for Harris.

If you are President Xi who would you worry about more if you wanted to invade Taiwan? Who would you worry about more if you wanted to exploit the U.S economy?

Harris is a career California rep and her policies are far more in line with Chinas. Walz is an Honourary Chinese citizen. It's a pretty easy decision.

I suppose I miss the good old days when it was America and the West vs, the Soviets and Communism. If someone was a sympathizer to the Soviet system, they weren't an ally of the West. Period.

You just can't acceotthat Trump was a failed presdent. Had he done everything you idiots claim, he'd be a honored president in his second term.
/—-/ Your lame attempt to rewrite history is laughable:
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling

I don't care about what consumes your every waking moment.

I judge on character not skin color, get there and you might be taken seriously
You can stop lying and using the only words you know from Dr King. Since no one can see your color, you are being judged by the content of your character that shows in your posts. And you can really quit trying to gaslight, because race does impact my life. I know its easy to dismiss race when you are white because your whiteness allows you things we must either fight for, or just don't get.

Last edited:
You can top ying and using ythe oly wordsyou nnow from Dr King. Since no o ne can see your color, you are being judged by the contentof yyur character that shows in yurposts. And you can really quit trying to gaslight, because race does impact my life. I know its easy to dismiss race when you are white because your whiteness allows you things we must either fight for, or just don't get.

Are you drinking? Typos dude, typos

/—-/ Your lame attempt to rewrite history is laughable:
25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

Good for you...you obviously haven't been to a hospital in the last 3 years. 😄

China owns Tik Tok and they have been pushing ads like crazy for Harris.

If you are President Xi who would you worry about more if you wanted to invade Taiwan? Who would you worry about more if you wanted to exploit the U.S economy?

Harris is a career California rep and her policies are far more in line with Chinas. Walz is an Honourary Chinese citizen. It's a pretty easy decision.

I suppose I miss the good old days when it was America and the West vs, the Soviets and Communism. If someone was a sympathizer to the Soviet system, they weren't an ally of the West. Period.
Trump wants a totalitarian givernment. Thats exactly what China is. Now again, you live in Canada and if you're so concerned about China, go talk to Trudeau.

Trump wants a totalitarian givernment. Thats exactly what China is. Now again, you live in Canada and if you're so concerned about China, go talk to Trudeau.

Wow, I'm starting to think you actually believe this b.s. At first I thought you were just some troll but you genuinely believe this.

It's something else.

Sooooo...

Instead of 7.3 million jobs added in one year, only 7 million jobs were added. :lol:

That's about the TOTAL number of jobs added during Trump before Covid.

What exactly are you whining about again?
UE rate is spiking under Xiden and Harris, up to 4.3 percent

Harris and XIden are losing jobs

Are you drinking? Typos dude, typos
No I typed in a hurry and didn't edit. But you really need to stop gaslighting because we blacks would really like to stop talking about race, but as long as whites like you practice racism, we have no other choice. So when whites get off their asses and work to end the racism they created here, then all this can end.

Forum List

Back