The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its tally of total employment in March 2023 by 306,000.

Will the democrats admit they were wrong?

• Yes. It's their only choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Of course not.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
More than 300,000 jobs a month...after we made up all the jobs lost to COIVD is not growth?

Are you drunk today?

Gfy and get past the crap.

You toads see fabricated numbers and are too stupid to realize why and how they're fabricated

And get past anyone believing you're anything but a dumb downed left loon. Now stop annoying me

You toads see fabricated numbers and are too stupid to realize why and how they're fabricated

And get past anyone believing you're anything but a dumb downed left loon. Now stop annoying me
You losers have been saying this nonsense since Obama.

You are so much fun when you are triggered.

Come on, spaz out some more, we all need the laugh

Wrong answer.

The correct answer is NO.

Listen, give me $7 Trillion and I GUARANTEE YOU I will improve the employment numbers. Guaranteed. Hell, I will do it all while on a cellphone and playing mini golf at the same time.

$7T manufactures ALOT of jobs, especially when there were MILLIONS of jobs temporarily cut due to covid.

I don't know which voters buy this B.S but it is pathetic. There is a reason Biden and Harris had the lowest approval ratings in history, it isn't because of their great job production.

BTW, how many of these new jobs were being worked by illegal immigrants?

Last edited:
Listen, give me $7 Trillion and I GUARANTEE YOU I will improve the employment numbers. Guaranteed. Hell, I will do it all while on a cellphone and playing mini golf at the same time.

$7T manufactures ALOT of jobs.

How many jobs did $8T manufacture for Trump?

Get lost already. You imagine shit and post it thinking anyone buys it
Same government nerds doing the same reports using the same methods.

When it’s a number you don’t like, it’s fake. When it’s a number you do like, it’s real.

Morons like you can’t figure out the difference between what is true and what you want to be true. You’re all emotion.

When it’s a number you don’t like, it’s fake. When it’s a number you do like, it’s real.

Morons like you can’t figure out the difference between what is true and what you want to be true. You’re all emotion.

Go away, you're just another econ illiterate spewing leftist BS thinking you're smart

Well, it looks like there was some serious massaging of the jobs numbers in 2023. Things weren't as rosy as the Democrats and the mainstream media claimed. Who is responsible for this deliberate manipulation?
The change mostly means there were about 300,000 fewer job gains from April 2022 through March 2023 than first estimated.

Put another way, instead of adding a booming average of 337,000 jobs a month during that 12-month period, the nation gained a still vigorous 311,500 jobs monthly, on average.

The agency’s annual benchmark revision is based chiefly on state unemployment insurance records that reflect actual payrolls. Its estimates in monthly jobs reports are based on surveys. Wednesday’s estimate was preliminary and could be revised further early next year.
Sooooo...

Instead of 7.3 million jobs added in one year, only 7 million jobs were added. :lol:

That's about the TOTAL number of jobs added during Trump before Covid.

What exactly are you whining about again?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yep, I know a couple that work for the DOL and for the USDA and nothing has changed for them

How many jobs did $8T manufacture for Trump?

He didn't have the benefit of millions being temporary reduced due to covid. Just by default there would be millions returned once the Democrat states who shut everything down opened up again.

Look, let's face it, you want to go back to a Monarchy. I get it. It's appealing to some especially if they have a government job or are in good standing with the King or Queen.

The policies that are promoted are horrible. Tried, tested and failed over decades. Countless people in misery. That's what big government does. They are hoping that driving wages down through illegal immigration will bring some competition to Chinas slave labour.

We know who China wants to win. Have at it then, but don't gaslight me.

Forum List

Back