Republicans are avoiding the abortion issue as pregnancies from rape are high in Red States

NO ASSHOLE. AT ANY TIME.

NO CHILD SHOULD BE FORCED TO GIVE BIRTH TO HER STEPFATHER'S CHILD AT AGE 12.

NO WOMAN SHOULD BE FORCED TO CARRY AND BEAR HER RAPIST'S CHILD.

NO WOMAN SHOULD BE FORCED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE'S BLEEDING OUT, BEFORE HER ECTOPIC PREGNANCY IS ABORTED.

NO WOMAN SHOULD BE FORCED TO WAIT UNTIL SHE HAS SEPSIS BEFORE HER PARTIAL MISCARRIAGE IS TREATED.

That's rape and is covered by a 10-15 week limit on a birth control abortion.

Same as above

That isn't an abortion, that's facilitating as miscarriage.

Again, that's facilitating a miscarriage.

It does NOT involve "another human life". It involves the life and health of the mother, until such time as the fetus is fully developed and able to live outside the womb on its own. It is not a viable human life, until the child can breathe on its own.

The Bible even says that Adam became human when God breathed the "breathe of life" into him. When we cease to breathe, we cease to live.

Yes is does involve another human life. What is it. a turtle?

You are adding the term viable, not me. It's another human life. Unique DNA.

Sorry, but abortion fetishists such as you quoting the Bible wrongly doesn't impress mee.

It is not a right?

My gawd, ever hear of Human Rights?

"Human rights are rights we have simply because we exist as human beings - they are not granted by any state. These universal rights are inherent to us all, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status. They range from the most fundamental - the right to life - to those that make life worth living, such as the rights to food, education, work, health, and liberty."

Men can become pregnant? How, do men have ovaries?

If you have a right to food does that mean you can steal it if you can't afford it?

I can walk into Harvard and demand admittance even if I can't pay for it or deserve it?

At the Republican convention, the abortion issue was not talked about, and they are avoiding talking about the issue all together because this year alone (2024), this has happened:

Nearly 65,000 pregnancies from rape have occurred in states with abortion bans, study estimates

Last night at the Democratic convention, this topic was discussed in a way that was powerful and it is going to resonate with all the American women.

Of the top ten states with highest rape rates, two are very VERY blue (Colorado and New Mexico), Michigan leans strongly blue, and Nevada is purple. Except for Alaska where rapes are more than double anywhere else--abortion is legal at ALL stages in Alaska--there isn't enough difference between ratio of rape to population to make a lot of difference between most of the other states.

Red states Mississippi and Georgia are among the lowest rape rates.

Also that 69+k figure for pregnancies caused by rape was made up by I think Gavin Newsom citing Planned Parenthood's estimates. Planned Parenthood makes the huge lion's share of its funding by doing abortions. The CDC does not come even close to agreeing with it:

Last edited:
Are you so misinformed as to post this garbage?

Where medication abortion is and isn’t legal

Access to the two-drug regimen is currently legal in some form in 36 states and Washington, D.C. Medication abortion is legal in 21 states and restricted in the remaining 15, according to data from the Guttmacher Institute, a research organization that advocates for abortion access.
Abortion meds are available everywhere, we have these things called cars that can take you anywhere. They are really quite something.

What is not unique is religious conservatives forcing their choices on women.

Deflecting as usual. Making someone bake a cake or go out of business wasn't forcing? Making people mask wasn't forcing? Injecting pride, not tolerance in public schools isn't forcing?

What about disarming citizens because you think guns are icky?

What about eliminating ICE vehicles because you are scared of your god Gaia?

All government actions are some level of force.

This study "estimates" 520,000 women were raped in the 10 states that do not have a rape exception, resulting in 65k pregnancies, 2022-2023-2024

According to the FBI:
In 2022, there were 102,947 rape incidents, and 106,521 offenses reported in the United States by 13,621 law enforcement agencies that submitted National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) data, and covers 76% of the total population.

This 'study" is debunked by the real world.

Rapists must pay attention to abortion laws since the claim is all these thousands of rapists immediately raped women just to force them to give birth.

Democrat lies are sometimes so transparent!

Make the case, compare the abortions with the criminal filings of rape.

geez, you are making it so difficult for me! Why do you do that? You like to see people suffer?

Hahahahaha, you are so easy.

Texas Law That Bans Abortion Before Many Women Know They're Pregnant Takes Effect

By the way, the article and chart that I provided clearly stated: Total bans or 6-week bans. You evidently missed it.

There are about 10 pages on Bing about Texas banning abortion. Ever check on things like research?

View attachment 998603

One last thing and likely my last post to you (I don't like to waste my time). You are mimicking Trump with all the debasing and insults. I believe Trump to be a total waste of humanity.

View attachment 998604
So you admit there is no ban and your thread is bullshit.

This study "estimates" 520,000 women were raped in the 10 states that do not have a rape exception, resulting in 65k pregnancies, 2022-2023-2024

According to the FBI:
In 2022, there were 102,947 rape incidents, and 106,521 offenses reported in the United States by 13,621 law enforcement agencies that submitted National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) data, and covers 76% of the total population.

This 'study" is debunked by the real world.
Let’s run with those numbers.

102,000 divided by 50 states = 2000 rapes per state.

That means 20,000 rapes in the ten states resulted in 65,000 pregnancies.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Send this one to the Rubber Room.

It does NOT involve "another human life". It involves the life and health of the mother, until such time as the fetus is fully developed and able to live outside the womb on its own. It is not a viable human life, until the child can breathe on its own.

The Bible even says that Adam became human when God breathed the "breathe of life" into him. When we cease to breathe, we cease to live.
Science denier.

#WEWANNAKILLBABIESPARTY

Let’s run with those numbers.

102,000 divided by 50 states = 2000 rapes per state.

That means 20,000 rapes in the ten states resulted in 65,000 pregnancies.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Send this one to the Rubber Room.

Exactly, nobody should believe it

Forum List

Back