Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

Because with God all things are possible. God provides reality to all things, everywhere and at all times.
Sure. In your unrestrained imagination anything is possible, even what you know is impossible. lol

If you "believe" that a trinity diddled a virgin to become a Jewish man only to be crucified as a perfect sacrifice to himself you will blindly believe anything making you and everyone like you easy prey for every conman religious political or secular, every vile and loathsome beast and bird.

Sucker.

If God could do anything, because he is God, why don't you believe in the reality he did create? You know, gravity, birth, death, human biology, natural science, history, anatomy, human sexuality
WTF! Didn't you pay attention to any of your teachers in the first and second grade? High school?
You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity and so have made blindness a deliberate choice.

Sucker.

Last edited:
Sure. If you "believe" that a trinity diddled a virgin to become a Jewish man only to be crucified as a perfect sacrifice to himself, you will believe anything. Easy prey for any con man. Sucker.
I believe that Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead and controlled nature.

You believe God condones men butt fucking other men.

So you're a fairy dust sniffer and lunatic. Okay.
prove yourself not a liar picaro - provide the tablets claimed etched in the heavens by the liar moses w/ their false commandments - prove what those commandments are, etched on the tablets - and the heredity idolatry of abraham.

what you prove is your adolescent understanding of religion and your inability to comprehend reality from fiction ....

... proves that it was a healing of perception not sight.

were they truly blind physically as choreographed - restoring site seems the better part of valour than their (hobo's) perception they probably could have cared less about than their next meal - as that can not be accomplished, changing a persons perception than existentially as can be attempted by anyone ... the script lost its way as usuall throughout the christian bible.

... I believe that Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead and controlled nature.

- and how has your global warming denial been playing lately, what you believe.

the heavens can not control nature any more than they controlled a&e - just don't ask moses if you "want" to know the truth.

The Constitution prohibits the hierarchy of Churches/Religions from being involved in State/Federal government. Popes, bishops, priests, ministers are set apart from government. However, this separation does not apply to the laity. The Catechism of the Catholic Church states the vocation of the laity:

898 "By reason of their special vocation it belongs to the laity to seek the kingdom of God by engaging in temporal affairs and directing them according to God's will....

899 The initiative of lay Christians is necessary especially when the matter involves discovering or inventing the means for permeating social, political, and economic realities with the demands of Christian doctrine and life. This initiative is a normal element of the life of the Church….

People/citizens of faith are not only citizens of a nation, but are also citizens of the Kingdom of God. It is not only our right, but our duty to permeate the social, political, and economic realities within our governments.
The phrase “separation of church and state” doesn’t appear in the Constiturion.

It is a somewhat misleading shorthand for what the Constitution does have to say about any official mixture of the two:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . . .

Accordingly, and beneficially, we have no official State religion. And our governments (ie, federal and the states) may not prohibit any person’s exercise of his or her religious beliefs.

Thus, Catholics, like JFK or Brandon, are not barred from being President on the basis of that religious belief.

There is no Constitutional or American civil law bar to a person of any religion or faith from being involved in our government.

I believe that Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead

I do too! Apparently he never got around to healing your sick mind or raising you from the dead.

Probably because you're an ass, and choose to remain that way. There are no assholes in heaven

If thats what you choose to believe in spite of the evidence provided by the reality that you have been living in for your entire life its no skin off my nose. But maybe you should ask your self how the man born blind could see anything with a paste of spit and mud in and a hand over his eyes.

Jesus asking the man what he saw, with mud in his eyes, proves that it was a healing of perception not sight. He was asking him what he saw in his mind after Jesus wrote on the ground

If you still want to believe that it was about restoring physical sight, thats your prerogative.

Maybe you should put a paste of mud and spit in the eyes of people born blind without physical sight and see if it works. Jesus did say believers would do what he was doing, so go on and do it.

Believer.

I never heard that anyone ever repeated that "miracle" so has there never been even one true believer since Jesus gave sight to the blind? Or do you just have the whole damn story all wrong?

Would that be just too hard, too kooky, too unbelievable for a believer in the ridiculous to believe?

I just put mud and spit in your eyes. Take another harder look and tell me what you "see" now.

Your reality of Biblical interpretation is your reality. Do not make the mistake of requiring everybody else to share it. Jesus was pretty emphatic about that as a no-no too.

There are 24,000 written manuscripts which details the 40 miracles of Christ. And is confirmed by the behaviors of the early Christians and Apostles who acted like Christ performed 40 miracles.

So unless there was a massive conspiracy of epic proportion, Christ did heal the sick, raise the dead and control nature.
I have never argued differently from that though Bible scholars might argue the number of manuscripts that we can identify.

- and how has your global warming denial been playing lately, what you believe.
You mean my belief that when heat is circulated from the Atlantic to the Arctic the northern hemisphere deglaciates and the oceans and the atmosphere warm? Of course I believe that. I have 3 million years of empirical climate evidence for that.

Your reality of Biblical interpretation is your reality. Do not make the mistake of requiring everybody else to share it. Jesus was pretty emphatic about that as a no-no too.
No one has to agree with me if their own mind doesn't "see" the truth in it. So forgive me for revealing a rational way to understand what you already profess to believe, the only way to "SEE" those fantastical stories that objectively conforms to and is confirmed daily by actual reality.

Jesus was clear too about not ignoring a beaten and robbed person like you dying in the street.

You say you are OK with your reality where fantasy rules? So then just enjoy! Be happy! Woo hoo!

But don't expect intelligent people to agree with you. You know, because Jesus said its a no no.

Last edited:
No one is required to agree with me if their own mind doesn't "see" the truth in it.

Jesus was pretty clear about not ignoring a beaten and robbed person lying in the street too.

You say you are OK with your reality where fantasy rules? So then just enjoy! Be happy! Woo hoo!

But don't expect intelligent people to agree with you. You know, because its a no no.
Sorry you are unable to discuss something without going ad hominem/personally insulting and being disagreeable. But do have a great day.

Apparently he never got around to healing your sick mind or raising you from the dead.

Probably because you're an ass, and choose to remain that way. There are no assholes in heaven

No one has to agree with me if their own mind doesn't "see" the truth in it. So forgive me for revealing a rational way to understand what you already profess to believe, the only way to "SEE" those fantastical stories that objectively conforms to and is confirmed daily by actual reality.

Jesus was clear too about not ignoring a beaten and robbed person like you dying in the street.

But don't expect intelligent people to agree with you. You know, because Jesus said its a no no.
I think the amazing thing about you is you don't see how big of an asshole you really are when people don't agree with you.

You go out of your way to be an asshole.

But don't expect intelligent people to agree with you. You know, because its a no no.
You behave like a spoiled child who doesn't get his way. You would really benefit from reading up on transactional analysis.

Learn to behave like an adult, not a spoiled child or demanding parent.

Sorry you are unable to discuss something without going ad hominem/personally insulting and being disagreeable. But do have a great day.
If you are looking for acceptance of beliefs that you perpetuate, beliefs that are responsible for the unspeakable suffering and murder of billions of people over thousands of years, go to church

Have a nice day yourself!

Learn to behave like an adult, not a spoiled child or demanding parent.

Oh my! Did I say something to offend your delicate ears? Mr obsessed daily over anal sex? Maybe you should come out already.. Be free! Let it all hang out! No one will persecute you, except you and everyone rich or poor, great or small, who sold their soul to trump for a pocket full of lies.

The term "Coming Out" is a shortened form of "coming out of the closet", which is a metaphor for revealing one's sexual orientation and/or transgender status. Coming Out is the process of recognizing, accepting and sharing with others one's sexual orientation and/or gender identity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back