DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

You don't have a "right" to kill children, you just have a desire to do it.

At least be honest about it.
If you had any intention of being honest, you would not said I had a desire to do it. You are just another lying Cocksucker of the radical right.

If the criminal rapist attacked and raped my wife or daughter, his life would be forfeit and I would take my chances with a Tennessee jury. I am kind of old-fashioned about that sort of thing. Rape is not a Dem/Rep matter.

It is not that he is opposed to making no exclusion for rape, he simply has said "I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate. In a September 2021 interview, J.D. Vance was asked whether anti-abortion laws should include an exception for rape and incest victims. He replied: “Two wrongs don't make a right. During a podcast interview in January 2022, then-candidate JD Vance said he “certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally” and was “sympathetic” to the view that a national ban was necessary to stop women from traveling across states to obtain an abortion. As a senator, Vance lobbied to defeat Ohio’s constitutional amendment that ensured access to abortion, calling it a “gut punch” after the measure passed. His own state did not support his views and passed the constitutional amendment, taking it out of the hands of Republican politician. His view is that in today's political climate, an exception will have to be made to give some women, some protection from the outreach of government control, not because they deserve protection against his beliefs, but that it is a political reality, all women are against government control of their bodies, possibly making the criminals themselves if they think they should have a say in what happens to them.
Dims argue for the, what, less than 1% of all abortions issue when we all know the main reason for their baby murders.

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

More Trumptard projection.

JD Vance portrayed a pregnancy caused by a rape as "inconvenient".

It is that cold-blooded and callous minimalization of an extreme act of violence against a women which makes him a total asshole.

Not anymore. The voters wouldn't stand for it, and the Republicans could not keep it off the ballot, so the old white Republican politicians had the issue removed from their control, as the could not be trusted with it. The overturning of Roe, made it apparent, Republicans could not be trusted with the issue, and it was put to state referendum before the Republicans could prevent it. Vance was one of the Republicans arguing against it, but the people got to choose. When the people are allowed to vote, they protect their individual rights, no matter how badly Republicans want to take away their rights with "Big Government" legislation. Ohio, like everywhere else in the country that got to vote, did not end up like Texas, under Right Wing Republican rule.
Baby murder will have no influence on the outcome of this election.

No. I just believe in personal liberty, and not "Big Government" control as the Trumper Republicans have taken a shine to. Republicans ain't what they used to be.

What is the matter with leaving people the hell alone on their personal choices in their personal situations? Government does not always know best, when individuals are involved. When did you guys become the party of Government Control?
Planned Parenthood is enough of a reason for me to care. Baby murder is their business and who funds them, I forget.

More Trumptard projection.

JD Vance portrayed a pregnancy caused by a rape as "inconvenient".

It is that cold-blooded and callous minimalization of an extreme act of violence against a women which makes him a total asshole.

You must be SO excited to vote for the most pro-abortion administration in American history!

You have not heard me killing any babies, either, but that did not stop you, you lying Cocksucker.
Never said you killed babies, liar.

I said you want to. That’s is the position of all you pro abortion idiots, Simp.

No. I just believe in personal liberty, and not "Big Government" control as the Trumper Republicans have taken a shine to. Republicans ain't what they used to be.

What is the matter with leaving people the hell alone on their personal choices in their personal situations? Government does not always know best, when individuals are involved. When did you guys become the party of Government Control?
I believe in the death penalty for rapists

Many libs do not

What I dont support is punishing the sons or daughter’s for crimes committed by the father

Baby murder will have no influence on the outcome of this election.
Women's healthcare and women's rights to have a say in their own lives, might, though, whether Republicans care about them or not.

You do have a desire to kill babies, though.

If you don't, then tell me you oppose the killing of children.
I am opposed to killing children. All of ours were planned and survived my parentage to be good productive adults. That does not mean, I think "Big Government" should have final say in all women health and family decisions.

I am opposed to killing children. All of ours were planned and survived my parentage to be good productive adults. That does not mean, I think "Big Government" should have final say in all women health and family decisions.
This is why SCOTUS sent this issue back to the states.

Forum List

Back