1/3 of Democrats wished Trump had been assassinated

100% of Republicans would cheer any harm befalling a Democrat.

Trump should be in jail or dead. Not running for office. Trump is a traitor to the nation, and a sane nation with a death penalty would have used it by now.
100%? That is pure speculation, but I highly doubt that.

There are crazies on both sides, that is not the concern since you can't fix crazy. I think the difference is, you would never see CNN or Fox news run segments like this

Neither mainstream news outlet would compare Biden or Obama to Hitler.

I think most people would, however, celebrate Hitler being shot dead. So when the media convinces you Trump is Hitler, it is then natural for people to want to go out and murder him.

Do you think Trump is Hitler or was the media being unfair?

I'm surprised the other 2/3rd didn't. There is so much communism on the left, they despise anyone who fights for capitalism.
Were they too ashamed to say they had wished he was dead?

At least 2/3 has some brain function and morality left, so I guess that is something.

How many have said that they wanted Biden dead?

Do we remeber the comments after Pelosi's husband was attacked?

Trying to polish up the halo now it a bit hypocritical...

As I said in a previous thread, there are crazies out there on both sides of the isle and always will be. However, the difference with Trump is that the mainstream media is firing up the crazies to act by openly comparing Trump to Hitler. Neither CNN or Fox news has ever attempted to do that to Biden or Obama.

I compare it to the assassination of Justice Kavanaugh. You had Chuck Schumer up there giving threatening speeches to the members of SCOTUS if they did not vote the say he thought they should on Roe vs. Wade, and then when they voted the way they did not want, Left wing groups released their address and the address of where they kids went to school and began a media campaign to demonize the court, the way they demonize Trump openly. Then they just sat back and waited for the loon to do their dirty work for them.

After the assassination attempt, people began to protest in front of the homes of the conservative justices, even though it is illegal to do, and the DOJ did nothing to stop it. Yes, they wanted more assassinations, but much to their chagrin, none were made.

But the most troubling aspect to the assassination attempt was not just the one sided hatred of SCOTUS we see to this very day, it was the fact that right after the assassination attempt not a single prominant democrat got up before the nation and condemned the attempt.

It took Biden several weeks before even acknowledging it had even happened.

That is unprecedented in US politics. No prominent assassination attempt of a federal official had ever been openly ignored by a major political party. Essentially, their silence is their consent for the loons out there.

I now consider the DNC and the media equivalent to the mob.

Last edited:
We wanted Biden running, not dead. And predictions he may die in office aren't deathwishes.

It was more about the overall impossibility of some unarmed nut getting into a supposedly secure house than about any death wish to Paul Pelosi.
For the record, there have only been two of you saying you are glad Trump was not assassinated.

I think perhaps the most painful telephone call Biden ever made was calling Trump and telling him he was "glad" that he had not been murdered, the man he had demonized his entire life, especially with the Red Light Speech telling the world that Trump was essentially Hitler

Does that prove that Biden does not really believe Trump is Hitler or would have Biden called Hitler up to tell him he was glad that the assassins had not taken him out as well?

1/3 of the party that celebrates democracy wished that their political opponent had been assassinated.

Currently, the same party that celebrates democracy is celebrating Kamala Harris as their new nominee, but never won a primary to get there.

Are there any democrats here concerned about this? If not, I assume the rest think Trump deserves to be shot dead.
I am very worried there will be another attempt on his life, especially as his polling numbers jump way ahead of the DEI pick.

Even after Nov 5, assuming the Dems couldn’t harvest enough ballots from the useful idiots and he this wins, he won’t be safe. In fact, the most dangerous point might be between the election and inauguration.

He also will not be able to take that wonderful walk from the Capitol to the White House. Too many roofs and windows lining the path. He’ll have to be in a Popemobile.

1/3 of the party that celebrates democracy wished that their political opponent had been assassinated.

Currently, the same party that celebrates democracy is celebrating Kamala Harris as their new nominee, but never won a primary to get there.

Are there any democrats here concerned about this? If not, I assume the rest think Trump deserves to be shot dead.
Sounds like more MAGA BS!

#100%

The vast majority I'm sure. They recognize President Trump and the millions of Little Trumpsters as a real threat to the Democrats retaining power, and are wondering what they are going to do with Trumpamania runs wild on them.
Maybe, but now that it’s Trump v Kamala, anyone who isn’t a completely brainwashed idiot or a HAMAS-supporter is going to vote for Trump.

Sounds like more MAGA BS!

#100%
You dispute the numbers even though we see have seen in the media the Trump bashing for the last..............I dunno..........seems like 10 years or so?

Again, find a clip of Fox news comparing Obama or Biden to Hitler. You can't.

Before the events of 13 July, Ultraliberal Congresscreep Bennie Thompson proposed President Trump's literal assassination, with his idea of stripping secret service protection from Trump.

The fact that Thompson is still in office and hasn't been censured by his party, shows the pro-assassination idea is still prominent with Democrats.

You dispute the numbers even though we see have seen in the media the Trump bashing for the last..............I dunno..........seems like 10 years or so?

Again, find a clip of Fox news comparing Obama or Biden to Hitler. You can't.
Are you trying to tell me FOX didn’t report on Biden’s “fascist” speech with the photoshopped ‘Hittlery’ vibe? :laughing0301:

#MEMORYHOLE

Are you trying to tell me FOX didn’t report on Biden’s “fascist” speech with the photoshopped ‘Hittlery’ vibe? :laughing0301:

#MEMORYHOLE
Biden did that to himself.

They just reported it is all.

I don't wish death on anybody.

Really????? You want all Democrats gone. How do you think that's going to be accomplished????

The President of the Heritage Society calls Project 2025 the "Second American Revolution. It's up to the Democrats whether it will be bloodless or not".

IOW, if you let us do what we won't, Trump won't kill you. Trump refuses to make any such promises. He says he's "justified" in seeking retribution.

Really????? You want all Democrats gone. How do you think that's going to be accomplished????

The President of the Heritage Society calls Project 2025 the "Second American Revolution. It's up to the Democrats whether it will be bloodless or not".

IOW, if you let us do what we won't, Trump won't kill you. Trump refuses to make any such promises. He says he's "justified" in seeking retribution.

For me, i hope and pray individuals wise up and educate themselves…that’s how you end dembots.

I want your ideology gone, not the people gone. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back