Russia fears Harris winning US presidential election

So…..Biden’s “incompetence” led to a terror attack killing 13 soldiers

How much “incompetence” did it take on 9-11 to give up a terror attack that killed 3000?
Nonsensical attempt at comparison.

Why are you attempting to deny Biden was president at the time of his cowardly retreat?

So…..Biden’s “incompetence” led to a terror attack killing 13 soldiers

How much “incompetence” did it take on 9-11 to give up a terror attack that killed 3000?
Terrorists hijacking airplanes and flying them into buildings was on nobody's radar, Winger.

Setting up a withdrawal from an airport where part of your security was dependent on the Taliban was just plain idiotic! That was literally ASKING for a terror attack!

We heard from Putin directly, he endorced Xiden/and Harris
Holy crap. What happened to Republicans?

In about an eight year period they went from better dead than red too Putin said it so it must be true.

Reagan must be rolling in his grave.

In about an eight year period they went from better dead than red too Putin said it so it must be true.

Do you have any evidence saying it’s not true?

And now Republicans want me to prove what Putin said is not true.

ROFL.

You can't make this shit up.
So you can’t? Gotcha. You just want us to believe he didn’t endorce harris and xiden, even though we all saw him do that in an interview?

Terrorists hijacking airplanes and flying them into buildings was on nobody's radar, Winger.

Setting up a withdrawal from an airport where part of your security was dependent on the Taliban was just plain idiotic! That was literally ASKING for a terror attack!

So, let me get this straight
Joe Biden was expected to stop a single terror bomb half a world away
While Bush could not stop FOUR hijackings in our own backyard?

That makes no sense.
I agree.

How did Republicans go from being anti Russia to Putin is a genius?

The only reason I can fathom is that much of the disinformation Trump supporters ingest is from Russia so naturally it will be peppered with pro Russia sentiment...thus influencing Trump supporters stance on Russia until now, where it has pivoted 180 degrees.

Of course having a presidential candidate like Trump who seems to embrace Russia and it's leaders doesn't help either.

I agree.

How did Republicans go from being anti Russia to Putin is a genius?

The only reason I can fathom is that much of the disinformation Trump supporters ingest is from Russia so naturally it will be peppered with pro Russia sentiment...thus influencing Trump supporters stance on Russia until now, where it has pivoted 180 degrees.

Of course having a presidential candidate like Trump who seems to embrace Russia and it's leaders doesn't help either.
When did you start inventing conspiracy theories?

Joey Xiden was expected not to surrender to terrorist. He failed bigly

There was an expectation that Biden would screw things up when he ignored the advise of military commanders.

So you can’t? Gotcha. You just want us to believe he didn’t endorce harris and xiden, even though we all saw him do that in an interview?
Yes. I can't prove a negative. You got me. Derp derp.

That said...derp derp...Trump is an alien from Jupiter sent here to do reconnaissance for an invasion. Derp derp.

Prove me wrong...derp derp.

Trump supporters are so funny. Lol.

There was an expectation that Biden would screw things up when he ignored the advise of military commanders.
Frankly I personally wasn’t surprised. I expected him to f things up…I was a little surprised he surrendered though

What happened to Democrats, Cats? You've gone from the Party of free speech to the Party of State censorship! From the Party for the "working man" to the Party for the Coastal Elites! From the Party that fought for women with Title 9 to the Party that has women's sport becoming a farce because of your woke Trans policies!

I've got news for you...Ronald Reagan would be a lot more comfortable with the GOP these days than George McGovern would be with the Democrats. He wouldn't even recognize his own party!

Yes. I can't prove a negative. You got me. Derp derp.

That said...derp derp...Trump is an alien from Jupiter sent here to do reconnaissance for an invasion. Derp derp.

Prove me wrong...derp derp.

Trump supporters are so funny. Lol.
Haha prove a negative? He’s literally on video.

Forum List

Back