Harris ahead in polls!

I just like the fact that she just obliterated his lead!
The SAME LIE that Hillary's team said in 2016. It was not true that she was ahead of him. But Democrat Media kept it going. it ONLY matters on election day. Hopefully America will see how TRULY STUPID Kamala the WHORE is and that she is just a Democrat puppet doing her deeds. :auiqs.jpg:

The SAME LIE that Hillary's team said in 2016. It was not true that she was ahead of him. But Democrat Media kept it going. it ONLY matters on election day. Hopefully America will see how TRULY STUPID Kamala the WHORE is and that she is just a Democrat puppet doing her deeds. :auiqs.jpg:
Kamala now leads in most polls.

/——/ Everyone came to see Trump, not a sideshow. If she was a popular as you pretend she is, no band would be necessary. And, you know it.
Haha, the crowd size thing is really getting to you guys.

Because of course it is. That was your trump card. Your Alamo. And now you sense that your favorite toy might be taken from you.

/—-/ You’re only fooling yourself.
About what? I don't care if her crowd sizes are smaller than Trump's.

We count votes, not rally attendees.

But I have this luxury, because i didn't spend 5 years ponting at crowd size as evidence of a stolen election and to lie to myself about Trump's actual popularity.

About what? I don't care if her crowd sizes are smaller than Trump's.

We count votes, not rally attendees.

But I have this luxury, because i didn't spend 5 years ponting at crowd size as evidence of a stolen election and to lie to myself about Trump's actual popularity.
/—-/ I’m responding to this poster, and you jump in the middle with no clue what is going on:
Billo_Really said:
It doesn't change the fact that she had standing room only and HE DID NOT

Forum List

Back