Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Kamala is a true P****y in more ways than one. She is full of shit. She has the backing of the Dems because they want to win NOT because they love her. She was and still is a DO NOTHING piece of crap. Dems will "prop her up" to brainwash the Dem voters. Good Luck with that.
And she closed the polls with your orange mangod in about 10 days.

As with Biden, when you insult her, you insult the orange mangod just as well.

Then she needs to schedule a debate with trump, he’s offered
They’ve got a debate scheduled with ABc that Trump bailed from. She should sit back and laugh at the coward for a spell. In reality they should do both the ABC and FOX debate

Kamala is a true P****y in more ways than one. She is full of shit. She has the backing of the Dems because they want to win NOT because they love her. She was and still is a DO NOTHING piece of crap. Dems will "prop her up" to brainwash the Dem voters. Good Luck with that.
Haha, do you feel better now?? Child

They’ve got a debate scheduled with ABc that Trump bailed from. She should sit back and laugh at the coward for a spell. In reality they should do both the ABC and FOX debate
Sorry trump and xiden had a debate scheduled. Xiden bailed.

I have no doubt she will sit back and be too scared to schedule a debate, heck she won’t keep the date she currently has and he was willing to go to

Sorry trump and xiden had a debate scheduled. Xiden bailed.

I have no doubt she will sit back and be too scared to schedule a debate, heck she won’t keep the date she currently has and he was willing to go to
Do I need to post trumps statement where he bailed from the ABC debate?

You forget who moderated with Biden.

Time for you to go to one not rigged for you.
Of course you couldn't argue how or why the first debate or the ABC debate was or will be rigged.

You're just regurgitating the programmed talking point, like a good little boy. Gotta save face for the orange coward.

Maybe not in your eyes but she isn’t trying to win you over so maybe she is campaigning to her base. The one that outvoted Trump last election
So her base isn't going to vote for her? Trump is doing so well with his base that he can campaign to a hostile black audience in order to try to win them over.

Don’t change the subject. Harris clearly states she is planning on doing the ABC debate as scheduled. That’s not refusing to debate Trump. You’re lying. She is refusing to play trumps power trip game and change the venue and hosts. So good on her for standing up for herself. Learn how to be honest
She was never scheduled to debate Trump on ABC. Is lying your way of coping with the fact that she's too chicken to debate Trump?

She sure was. And once that was in place, Trump backed out.

You guys actually think telling people they aren't seeing and aren't hearing what they see and hear works on anyone but the Trump.cult.
Biden was scheduled to debate Trump. I know you Democrats can't figure out what a woman is, but I thought you could at least see that Biden and Harris are two different people.

H
If it was ended then why did Trump need to pull out as he did? He made several public statements about it. Just made him look weak and scared
He pulled out becasue Biden was no longer the candidate, so the agreement ended.

If Harris declines to debate on Fox, and says she will only debate on a friendly network, that will make her look weak and scared.

Forum List

Back