Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he would not debate Vice President Kamala Harris at all if she did not agree to attend a new Fox News debate next month, the latest in the public jockeying between the campaigns over when, if ever, the two candidates will meet on stage.

“I’ll see her on September 4th or, I won’t see her at all,” the former president wrote Saturday on his Truth Social platform.

Trump doubled down on that pronouncement at his rally Saturday evening in Georgia, telling attendees, “We’re doing one with Fox, if she shows up.”

You mean running ahead.
No. I meant running away. No way she will agree to debate Trump if she isn’t granted special accommodations like friendly and helpful “moderators” and the right to use earphones and maybe a teleprompter.

Kamala will run away as fast as she can.

1722792811649.gif

Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he would not debate Vice President Kamala Harris at all if she did not agree to attend a new Fox News debate next month, the latest in the public jockeying between the campaigns over when, if ever, the two candidates will meet on stage.

“I’ll see her on September 4th or, I won’t see her at all,” the former president wrote Saturday on his Truth Social platform.

Trump doubled down on that pronouncement at his rally Saturday evening in Georgia, telling attendees, “We’re doing one with Fox, if she shows up.”
Balls in her court

No. I meant running away. No way she will agree to debate Trump if she isn’t granted special accommodations like friendly and helpful “moderators” and the right to use earphones and maybe a teleprompter.

Kamala will run away as fast as she can.

View attachment 989943
Hilarious

A reporter from ABC caused the fat Elvis loser to run and crybaby.

Then he should show up to the one that was scheduled. Then we can talk about a third one with the home crowd at Fox.

Why is it so important to you for him to debate on abc?

Then we can talk about a third one with the home crowd at Fox.

No, and here’s the reason why. If they do the debate on abc, then harris may say “we’ve already debated, there’s no use to do another” and the left will get behind her and say “yep, it’s true, there is no reason to do a second”, or “we just don’t have time to do another debate, with the compressed time we have to run a campaign”, etc.

sounds like you all are a bit concerned about Harris debating on Fox..why would that be?

I really do not trust Fox to give Trump many substantive, hard ball questions. They can give Harris all the hardball questions they want, but I don’t trust them to do the same for Trump. As much as you lot want to pretend any non-conservative media outlet is “fake”, ABC is not. That debate as well as the George interview with Biden could not have been harder against Biden. Maybe if MSNBC hosted instead, you’d have a point.

I will admit I do like Brett Baier. He’s a real processional. Good at what he does. If he had it his way, I’m sure he would take Trump to task.
Well, the right doesn’t trust abc either. But Trump met Biden on his turf, so Harris can meet Trump in his.

I’m sure Fox will be even handed, they have been in the past

Why is it so important to you for him to debate on abc?
Because it was agreed to by Trump and the moderators won't allow any of his riffing and pandering to a crowd. It will be a straight up debate on the issues and policy.
Trump is no good in straight up debate. He couldn't relay a policy position to save his life. He needs to freeform, feed off the crowd energy, and just say what pops into the empty vacuum that is his brain. :)
No, and here’s the reason why. If they do the debate on abc, then harris may say “we’ve already debated, there’s no use to do another” and the left will get behind her and say “yep, it’s true, there is no reason to do a second”, or “we just don’t have time to do another debate, with the compressed time we have to run a campaign”, etc.
There's always that possibility. But make it an agreement prior to the 10th for sometime early in October.
sounds like you all are a bit concerned about Harris debating on Fox..why would that be?
Uh...Harris was already going to debate J Dog on Fox. But that was when she was the VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate. She ain't afraid of Fox.
But the minute Trump knew he was going to have to debate Harris rather than Biden, he ran like a little bitch to Fox for a friendly audience.
Coward.

Because it was agreed to by Trump and the moderators won't allow any of his riffing and pandering to a crowd. It will be a straight up debate on the issues and policy.
Trump is no good in straight up debate. He couldn't relay a policy position to save his life. He needs to freeform, feed off the crowd energy, and just say what pops into the empty vacuum that is his brain. :)

There's always that possibility. But make it an agreement prior to the 10th for sometime early in October.

Uh...Harris was already going to debate J Dog on Fox. But that was when she was the VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate. She ain't afraid of Fox.
But the minute Trump knew he was going to have to debate Harris rather than Biden, he ran like a little bitch to Fox for a friendly audience.
Coward.

The rules of this debate are going to be similar to the last debate. Then only difference being there will be an audience. So the mics will be cut.

Also, who says the only people there would be trumpers. I think in whatever venue they decide on, an equal number of tickets should be given to each side, that way there will be Kamala supporters there in equal numbers.

you say Trump “ran” to a friendly Fox audience….but isn’t that kind of what you all are advocating for Harris to do by demanding Trump meet her on friendly ground to her?

The rules of this debate are going to be similar to the last debate. Then only difference being there will be an audience. So the mics will be cut.

Also, who says the only people there would be trumpers. I think in whatever venue they decide on, an equal number of tickets should be given to each side, that way there will be Kamala supporters there in equal numbers.

you say Trump “ran” to a friendly Fox audience….but isn’t that kind of what you all are advocating for Harris to do by demanding Trump meet her on friendly ground to her?
Actually the rules would be very different as the moderators would not be able to factcheck.

Well, the right doesn’t trust abc either. But Trump met Biden on his turf, so Harris can meet Trump in his.

I’m sure Fox will be even handed, they have been in the past
lol even handed. What a fucking joke. There really isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t trust ABC. It could not be more clear they were tough on Biden. I don’t understand how you people just ignore that.

I disagree, the debate should be about ideas and a factual argument. Not bullshit and fluff talking points.
In a perfect world maybe

But there are no mod robots that cant be influenced by their own bias

Great

Then it should make no difference to you or harris if its Fox or ABC
Only if the fat Elvis would agree to fact checking and no audience. I would to see them debate without the fat Elvis acting like a baffoon.

Forum List

Back