Trump goes low as Harris gains ground. Democratic excitement: Kamala’s Gains Are Now a Trend, Not Just a Bounce.

Seriously, why, if even true, would that ^^^ be a problem.

Right wingers ridiculed Biden DAILY.
Said he was unfit for Office.

Joe Dropped out, doing the right thing, and NOW right wingers are crying.
Why.....it is what everyone REALLY wanted.
It would be a problem insofar as unelected machinations deciding what should be decided by voting not shady power plays. It is an issue at this point .... People are expressing that concern.

It would be a problem insofar as unelected machinations deciding what should be decided by voting not shady power plays.
Tough shit. It's not a presidential election. It's a party choosing its nominee.

Think how much better off the country would be, had the RNC delegates done their ACTUAL jobs and kept an unfit primary plurality winner from the nomination.

Because when aggregated, they are very accurate. They show trends.

But you are correct, insomuch as they can change in 90 days.
You have a good point.

I just think that polls this early, people intend to "count their chickens before they hatch". If these polls were taken in September, and they are similar to now, I may have a different stance. I don't believe in polls when it is 90 days until November.

Tough shit. It's not a presidential election. It's a party choosing its nominee.

Think how much better off the country would be, had the RNC delegates done their ACTUAL jobs and kept an unfit primary plurality winner from the nomination.
Oh sure....it still pisses people off though. It is an abuse of public selection; An end run around it and it will have a cost.

You have a good point.

I just think that polls this early, people intend to "count their chickens before they hatch". If these polls were taken in September, and they are similar to now, I may have a different stance. I don't believe in polls when it is 90 days until November.
Also...
Anything at all can and will happen that was not planned or forseen.

You have a good point.

Barring any major developments that can swing an election (like Comey's 2016 announcement), Harris will of course gain a strong lead in all the national polls.

But the popular vote does not win the election. So we will be watching the seing states.

As of now, the arrows all point in the same direction. So what we will be looking for is if those polls stabilize around a statistical tie (as they show now), or not.

TYT is just showing videos of what trump said.
This is not fake or altered in ANY way.

It's sad that you just can't admit that trump actually made the comments about:

1) the Airports
2) Big Water
3) Cleaning Coal
4) Injecting Disinfectant
5) Sealths that you actually can't see.

Hey, Harris and Biden lie and say stupid shit.
Trump is BIGLY better at lying and ignorance though.
lol

The lefties are turning up the bullshit level. :p

Forum List

Back