12 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nomineeCritics feel Harris is copying President Biden

Just take one. He called Bragg and Willis rabid. He also called Smith rabid, and Merchon rabid and Erogon rabid.

To imply that Trump was acting out of racism by using that term is disingenuous and shameful
Trump showed his racism on Wednesday. So STFU.

Harris was interviewed when the hostages returned and she has had two events last week where she spoke. So just drop the racist double standards.

I heard someone give an accurate description of the Diversity Pick: she’s like the kid who tries to give a book report on a book she never read. (We all recognized it by 4th grade, and these days, the Democrats are falling for it.)

Teacher: Kammy, please give your book report on The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn to the class.

Kammy: This book was about a boy named Huck Finn. Huck Finn is a very significant character. And he went down a river, and this is also significant. That is because the river moves, and movement is significant. It is significant because you can take a river to go from one place to another. One day you are here, and the next day you are there.

I get that you are not an American so you are just making shit up, but I cannot recall the last time any VP held a press conference.

Maybe you can link to me some examples of them doing so.

Then why would a presidential candidate who isn't in government?

And exactly who are these crtics who are making these claims. The Epoch Times? Newsmax? Because 2020 was COVID so talking about Biden setting a responsible example by not making large numbers of people expose themselves to a deadly virus shoud not be mistaken as him hiding in his basement.

I get that you are not an American so you are just making shit up, but I cannot recall the last time any VP held a press conference.

Maybe you can link to me some examples of them doing so.
What about an interview? Or a willingness to answer a question after she makes a significant statement? She’s trying to fool the useful idiots into thinking she is qualified to be president - and all she can do is read off somebody else’s notes?!

This is your thread, if one presidential candidate is not doing them, why do you demand the other one does?
One presidential candidate is willing to answer questions. The other runs away when a question is asked because she is a word salad mess.

And you think that’s acceptable?

Do you even get Canadian TV, LOL.

Come on maaaan...
I get the CFL, so....

Yeah come on man, and shut the hell up unless you are going to be balanced because your punk ass is not American and you won't have to live with 4 more years of the bullshit Trump is going to do that you support. You will still have nationalized healthcare when Trump removes Obamacare in America. You will still have a democracy, when Trump imposes Project 2025 and hires people who are pledging loyalty to him. You won't be living wth a felon as President who has immunity from crime. So then I really don't want to keep reading the crap your punk ass posts. Concern yourself with your own country instead of advocating for the destruction of ours.

What about an interview? Or a willingness to answer a question after she makes a significant statement? She’s trying to fool the useful idiots into thinking she is qualified to be president - and all she can do is read off somebody else’s notes?!
Shut up racist.

I get the CFL, so....

Yeah come on man, and shut the hell up unless you are going to be balanced because your punk ass is not American and you won't have to live with 4 more years of the bullshit Trump is going to do that you support. You will still have nationalized healthcare when Trump removes Obamacare in America. You will still have a democracy, when Trump imposes Project 2025 and hires people who are pledging loyalty to him. You won't be living wth a felon as President who has immunity from crime. So then I really don't want to keep reading the crap your punk ass posts. Concern yourself with your own country instead of advocating for the destruction of ours.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I get the CFL, so....

You're quite hostile.

Almost as if you don't live in the greatest country in the world. Want to trade citizenships?

Again, you don't live in Anerica. And what you support destroys America. You won't have to live with the consequences of what you support. Everything you oppose from Democrats is being done in Canada and you have not left Canada to become a citizen here. So STFU.

You're quite hostile.

Almost as if you don't live in the greatest country in the world. Want to trade citizenships?
Again, you don't live in America. And what you support destroys America. You won't have to live with the consequences of what you support. Everything you oppose from Democrats is being done in Canada and you have not left Canada to become a citizen here. So STFU.

Forum List

Back