Trump pretty much says Kamala Harris is NOT BLACK.

Please clarify how this strategy is intended to increase his chances for election?
As what he said is true, it demonstrates Harris''s willingness to pander.
And it can hardly be called a strategy when race was brought up by an unfriendly host

Trump’s comments at a gathering of Black journalists in Chicago came when an interviewer asked him whether he agreed with Republicans on Capitol Hill who have characterized Harris as a “DEI hire.” Trump responded by questioning Harris’ heritage.

"She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago, when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?” the former president said.

“I respect either one, but she obviously doesn’t, because she was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went – she became a Black person,”
^^^^
All of this is true

While these headlines are true, the press, as well as Kamala Harris herself, have continually described her racial identity as Black, South Asian, Indian-American, African-American, and Jamaican-American.
Whatever is convenient at the time, eh?

Forum List

Back