If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

We already have all that.

But your definition of equity is wrong. It means equal outcomes, regardless of the effort, work ethic, intelligence, wise choices, etc., made by people. (It does not mean “helping people” - as we already help people with food stamps, Medicaid, housing subsidies, Pell Grants, etc.)

IOW, in your world, a black girl who has two baby daddies by age 20 and no high school diploma should be “equitized” to a smart, mature, bright studious white kid who won an academic scholarship, worked evenings to help pay for the rest of college, and eventually embarks on a well-paying career.

You think if the more responsible and capable kid earns his way to buying his own home, then by golly, the black kid who did nothing to earn it should get one too. Otherwise……waaacist!
What the fuck are you posting about grandma. That's a stupid strawman argument and not germane to whether Kamala is black.

But you're the same person who justifies cheating, adultery and having three baby mommas.

This is a losing strategy for MAGA Republicans

Identifying every successful woman, black or minority as a “DEI Hire”.
Same as they used to with Affirmative Action

It works with their racist base but turns off moderates

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP
But why is identifying one as a “DEI hire” a bad thing?

Why would it turn off moderates?

Is DEI good or bad? If it’s good then why not be proud she is a DEI hire?

Biden went on the record saying he would pick a VP solely based on race and gender. So why is it so upsetting to say that he did?

This is a losing strategy for MAGA Republicans

Identifying every successful woman, black or minority as a “DEI Hire”.
Same as they used to with Affirmative Action

It works with their racist base but turns off moderates

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP
Successful as a DEI hire? That's a very very low bar.

But why is identifying one as a “DEI hire” a bad thing?

Why would it turn off moderates?

Is DEI good or bad? If it’s good then why not be proud she is a DEI hire?

Biden went on the record saying he would pick a VP solely based on race and gender. So why is it so upsetting to say that he did?

Hilarious

Every minority hire is a DEI hire to you then. I guess that makes false hillibillie jd vance a DEI hire for idiots.

No, black people informed me of that. Just listen to their music.
Music?

Seriously music?

Jose man, what does country music inform of you of white, rural and lower educated people. Drinking, drivin and momma goes to jail to visit you.

Hilarious

Every minority hire is a DEI hire to you then. I guess that makes false hillibillie jd vance a DEI hire for idiots.
I wouldn’t say every hire is. For example many places don’t believe in DEI standards.

Biden specifically said he would choose a VP based on gender and skin color, so that is a DEI hire no matter how you spin it.

I wouldn’t say every hire is. For example many places don’t believe in DEI standards.

Biden specifically said he would choose a VP based on gender and skin color, so that is a DEI hire no matter how you spin it.
He chooses her because of the political constituency that she could bring. Just like the big bag of Big Mac choose another white guy.

While that is definitely your low IQ racist take, that's not the correct answer. Sorry.

But I do implore you to keep running your asshole mouth. For 100 more days.
Not my position, I’m just quoting Joe who said he was only looking for a female with a lot of skin pigmentation. Turns out it was a woman of Indian decent.

Hilarious

Justice Thomas? He was the best when hired.
If you want to claim Harris is the best Democrat out there, that’s on you.

Justice Thomas? He was the best when hired.
If you want to claim Harris is the best Democrat out there, that’s on you.
Your opinion on Harris is on you.

Clearance Thomas has been a great judge for Harland Crow and Leo Lenard. But for most of us he has been a disappointment.

He got a great RV for free right.

Your opinion on Harris is on you.

Clearance Thomas has been a great judge for Harland Crow and Leo Lenard. But for most of us he has been a disappointment.

He got a great RV for free right.
Joe wanted a lot of skin pigmentation so he went with the Indian.

Forum List

Back