If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

Unless you can identify a specific individual who was hired specifically because of DEI and is failing at their job…..
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. isn't this entire thread specifically identifying our VP Kamala Harris as the "individual who was hired specifically because of DEI and is failing at their job"?

So your lying ass moves from “said” which is fact to “implied” which is feeling. That adjustment did not help your lie squeeze through
Comments like this one.

"That she’s a second run selection only there because of her skin pigmentation and chromosomes."

Both racist and misogynistic. Implying that she was selected based on inferior bases to others more qualified who don't have skin pigmentation or chromosome issues.

Right? Read white males.

"That she’s a second run selection only there because of her skin pigmentation and chromosomes."

Both racist and misogynistic.
.. and this presupposes that she was picked because she was the best possible choice which is literally preposterous. We know from her record as a California prosecutor that she's unqualified. You know the facts about what she did to thousands of black prisoners so I won't repeat it here.

.. and this presupposes that she was picked because she was the best possible choice which is literally preposterous. We know from her record as a California prosecutor that she's unqualified. You know the facts about what she did to thousands of black prisoners so I won't repeat it here.
You can bring it up as I don't think that you anything about her record. You have bought something from some unknown place.

She prosecuted criminals, cheats and liars. Her record is one of being tough on crime.

Correct me if I'm wrong but.. isn't this entire thread specifically identifying our VP Kamala Harris as the "individual who was hired specifically because of DEI and is failing at their job"?
Only stupid people believe that

Are you stupid?

Why?
Why is she afraid to acknowledge DEI?

For giggles here’s the DNC on DEI. Click on the link to register as a DEI vendor.

Note all the choices include all the usual minorities and mentally disabled, and no white Christian hetro options available.

Aahhh I never thought of it that way. You make a great point. Why push for DEI then get mad when someone is called a DEI hire? If you fought for it then own it.

Aahhh I never thought of it that way. You make a great point. Why push for DEI then get mad when someone is called a DEI hire? If you fought for it then own it.
It's dumb because you idiots call every minority a DEI hire as an excuse for unqualified whites.

Comments like this one.

Both racist and misogynistic. Implying that she was selected based on inferior bases to others more qualified who don't have skin pigmentation or chromosome issues.

Right? Read white males.

Correct. Because it is racist, when you say it.

I have explained why. Get up to speed before nipping at my ankles again.
In feelings world blacks can throw the N word around with disregard abandon. Their disparagement is just peachy.
It’s just more excuse making for inexcusable conduct

Comments like this one.

Right? Read white males.
Then talk to who said it because I didn’t

.. and to balance things out, read this:

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up

Her role in blocking the Supreme Court’s prison reduction order is deeply troubling on multiple counts. First, with the increased salience of criminal justice reform in the Black Lives Matter era, a forceful opponent of decarceration on the ticket hardly conveys that the Democratic Party is on the side of racial justice. Second, placing someone with a history of defying the Supreme Court on the Democratic ticket would significantly undermine Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s pledge to return to the pre-Trump era of governance, where the three branches of government are seen as coequal and the courts are respected.
.. another interesting tidbit from the article:
Biden plans to name his running mate next week. The importance of a vice-presidential pick is often overblown. There’s little reason to believe that it can influence the outcome of a presidential election one way or the other. But given the stakes of this year’s election, and Trump’s unique willingness to disregard the legal constraints on his office, elevating Harris would send a dubious message. And given Biden’s spoken commitment to serve just one term, Harris would immediately slot in as the most powerful VP in modern history, primed for a presidential run as a quasi-incumbent if Biden does win in November.
Biden spoke of serving only one term back in 2020?? I didn't know this.

Forum List

Back