'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

You think you can hide by changing threads? I guess this website houses terrorists ie you now.

I am working here but waiting on equipment to load up. Unlike you phony-bad-back-SSDI-welfare-Sect#8-scum. I pay large amounts of FED income tax annually.
If that threshold was reached the border could have been shutdown. It was in the bill.

Which is the ~same as now. 200K per month. With unlimited funding to the NAZI party in UKRAINE.

If that threshold was reached the border could have been shutdown. It was in the bill.

Right and your boys follow the law. You are not supposed to be rewarded as a got-away to be added onto the voter rolls and given asylum either. But if they don't track it? who knows?

I am working here but waiting on equipment to load up. Unlike you phony-bad-back-SSDI-welfare-Sect#8-scum. I pay large amounts of FED income tax annually.

Which is the ~same as now. 200K per month. With unlimited funding to the NAZI party in UKRAINE.
LOL what in the hell are you talking about? Your continued personal attacks will not hide the fact you want to mass murder Muslims.

Haha Another video 22,000 views in one hour. It talks about Kamala doing the "black accent" for the black crowd. The girl calls it "Blaccent!" Haha. Check out Kamala being STUPID and the blacks making fun of her
Watch this video! Get the truth about FAKE Kamala!

Right and your boys follow the law. You are not supposed to be rewarded as a got-away to be added onto the voter rolls and given asylum either. But if they don't track it? who knows?
Yes, our side does follow the law.

What are border crossings now?

Haha Another video 22,000 views in one hour. It talks about Kamala doing the "black accent" for the black crowd. The girl calls it "Blaccent!" Haha. Check out Kamala being STUPID and the blacks making fun of her
Watch this video! Get the truth about FAKE Kamala!

Hilarious

That black woman was born on Oakland. Love it when white fuckups try to decide on who's black in America.

Wow! In that video a guy is saying the REASON it was 35 minutes late is because they were stalling, hoping Trump would not hang around there.... but he did! So this journal group had issues right off the bat but America was watching it LIVE and commenting on the LOVE they feel for Trump! They disrespected him (journalists) but he stood strong said the black viewers!

Also in this video Kamala is on a cooking show and told the girl she is "Indian" LOL! She changes her race for the reasons and the seasons.
Again, big bag of Big Mac eats his dick on the stage and you sycophant for him.

Forum List

Back