Simone Biles - American Icon

Graff only has one less grand slam and played against tougher competition
I dont know why you are hating on BIPOC women. Williams is the consensus best female tennis player. John McEnroe got in trouble for putting the female part in front of it.

But if your argument is that it's all just subjective, why are you arguing with my list? How is MY list wrong? If it's just subjective then if I said my kid was the best athlete in the history of the world you shouldnt take issue with it as it's just subjective.

I dont know why you are hating on BIPOC women. Williams is the consensus best female tennis player. John McEnroe got in trouble for putting the female part in front of it.

But if your argument is that it's all just subjective, why are you arguing with my list? How is MY list wrong? If it's just subjective then if I said my kid was the best athlete in the history of the world you shouldnt take issue with it as it's just subjective.
Its all subjective. We can all make a list and we all have different perspectives. having said that your list is shit.

Who made this consensus?

Seem pretty concensusy

OOOOOOH. Some **** from the UK who's not even aware of the biggest US sports figures is lecturing me on my take of US Sports figures...... Sick burn.
Mate if the names are unfamiliar it generally means they are only familiar in the US.
There is a Biles poster in every gym in the world. Who is mahomes for uck sake.?
Might be huge in shitville but not so much in the real world.

Mate if the names are unfamiliar it generally means they are only familiar in the US.
There is a Biles poster in every gym in the world. Who is mahomes for uck sake.?
Might be huge in shitville but not so much in the real world.
US sport figures..... Maybe you missed the US part in your OP.

Im really starting to question the British school system.

Might be huge in shitville but not so much in the real world

The gymnastics "world" is tiny. No one gives a shit about it except once every 4 years and even then not very many people care.

1722447055559.png

Forum List

Back