Trump’s choice of Vance was a brilliant move. Here’s why.

Morning gay fantasies? We don`t need to hear about it. I thought that the people who used words like "fag" had all been stuffed and placed in museums.
LOL. How many of your different accounts are going to bushwhack today? Anyhow, you never condemned Biden's public pedophilia. Your perverted ass needs to be stuffed.

Like Trump, Vance is weird and creepy.

Vance has no defense against the charge that he's weird and creepy, because he's so blatantly weird and creepy.

GTnPY6Nb0AAjD0e

GTnPphtWAAA0GTz

GTnNy90boAAfzUn

GTnO5-sX0AAvRr6

GTnPlsXW8AA68Qo

GTnMpg8bcAEVCk3

GTnNKkuXQAAtxMf

GTnNVrLXcAEdmHy

GTnGH87WYAAzMkU

GTrKThlXAAAIFn2

Yes. #2. I haven't seen anyone lay into the media like Trump. All of these cucks say something non-PC and then they apologize. Total cucks. Trump does not do that, and that is a big reason for his support. He's a catharsis.
We`ve never had a career criminal as President before there was Trump. Cuck? I need to pull out my MAGA to English translator for that one. Is that some kind of trailer park slang?

We`ve never had a career criminal as President before there was Trump. Cuck? I need to pull out my MAGA to English translator for that one. Is that some kind of trailer park slang?
Uh, okay, Mister fake donor to the Gettysburg National Battlefield. Your fakery is your ticket to rail about wacism and the Civil War. Gee, I wonder which poster does that all the time. :rolleyes:

JD Vance...

Graduated college
United States Marine Veteran
Married with three kids
Yale Law School graduate
Corporate Lawyer
Jr. United States Senator
Writer
Author
Vice-Presidential nominee 2024
Yes but he didn't have the decency to cut his dick off....
He's an awful man.

Every leader needs a hatchet man. I have one at work. He’s the in-your-face guy doing the dirty work of your boss.

Trump is getting too old to do this on his own. JD Vance is his perfect protégé. Vance is younger and has the energy. Vance must be eyeing his own spot in the top seat.
I don't think it makes much difference to Trump's base who he chose for VP. He could have picked Donald Duck and lost no votes. I think the election will not depend on what Trump does or doesn't do. Every voter in American knows him quite well. That's why I believe the election will depend on what Harris does or doesn't do. It is her election to win or lose.

Yes. #2. I haven't seen anyone lay into the media like Trump. All of these cucks say something non-PC and then they apologize. Total cucks. Trump does not do that, and that is a big reason for his support. He's a catharsis.
Sometimes he is a little too catharsis.

Yes but he didn't have the decency to cut his dick off....
He's an awful man.
Nah, he's just weird and creepy, like most of the Trump cult.

I mean, this one proudly fantasizes about cutting dicks off, along with a whole lot of other Trump cultists approve. It's rare to find a Trump cultist who isn't weird and creepy. That's why normal people shun them, and they have to gather in online SafeSpaces to be weird and creepy together.

Trump cultists, there's a reason why puppies instinctively run away from you. They can tell.

If Vance is a hatchet man, then he needs his blade sharpened...a lot. Because an empty suit created by a billionaire picked as a running mate by a faux billionaire that won't expand the base, is kinda useless.
So far, Vance is proving to be a liability. Vance was Jr's idea. I'm guessing daddy isn't too happy right about now. :)
Did he really say he wanted to raise taxes on people who do not have children? I wonder what his boss thinks about that.

Hmm, I didn't see that, and it do look faggy. But a lot of news guys and actors and such wear make-up. I guess because the camera can be so unforgiving. But I look at this pic and I see a make-up that is overdone. Or maybe a fake pic? Maybe these pics are even enhanced altogether and he has no make-up at all.

Does he have consultants? If that is faggy make-up, then was it a short term thing? Does he still do it? I would guess that he would get rid of it. If not, then that's a problem for him.
Big difference between a small amount of makeup to counteract lights for filming and the drag queen style VANCE seems to love. Tons of video and pictures of Vance. It's easy enough to look for yourself. Yes, he is still doing it.

Forum List

Back