Trump’s choice of Vance was a brilliant move. Here’s why.

"Creepy.'' Another girly man term. lmao:laugh2:
Look at those eyes and tell me about girly men.
1722348685469.png

It's easy to see from all your posts that you're a homosexual. It's funny how homosexuals are all "pride" this & that, but then hide their homosexuality.:rolleyes:
Even if I was, you still wouldn't be my type. I prefer sane people.

A VP probably does not make a lot of difference. Has it ever in American politics? Can that be changed by someone really aggressive?

Furthermore, conservatives should have gone after Biden's pedophilia. That was a slam dunk.
You should ask those McCain supporters about that.

The party of depraved freak shows should be careful about who they call creepy. :cuckoo:
All the Trump cultists are very upset that their weird and creepy party leaders are being publicly shamed for being so weird and creepy. They know it's a charge that they can't refute.

It's not something that will affect hardcore antifascists (Democrats) or hardcore fascists (Trump cultists). But it will move a segment of wishy-washy apolitical independents into the "D" column. Everyone has had experiences with creepy little losers like Vance, and everyone hates them.

Did Harris make a pick yet? Obviously, Pete Buttfag is not someone to face China or have nuclear codes. Why? He's a fag, or course.

Roy Cooper is a meek wimp.

Who else?
You can't send a queebo to Asia for diplomacy. They wouldn't even meet with him.

All the Trump cultists are very upset that their weird and creepy party leaders are being publicly shamed for being so weird and creepy. They know it's a charge that they can't refute.

It's not something that will affect hardcore antifascists (Democrats) or hardcore fascists (Trump cultists). But it will move a segment of wishy-washy apolitical independents into the "D" column. Everyone has had experiences with creepy little losers like Vance, and everyone hates them.
Even if no votes are changed either way, it's funny to watch their heads explode.

Democrats want everyone to hate them? Weird strategy.

JD Vance...

Graduated college
United States Marine Veteran
Married with three kids
Yale Law School graduate
Corporate Lawyer
Jr. United States Senator
Writer
Author
Vice-Presidential nominee 2024

Every leader needs a hatchet man. I have one at work. He’s the in-your-face guy doing the dirty work of your boss.

Trump is getting too old to do this on his own. JD Vance is his perfect protégé. Vance is younger and has the energy. Vance must be eyeing his own spot in the top seat.
Well, two of the things Trump needed and wanted in a VP choice were:

1. Someone who could take over as president when Trump's term was over, or, if someone were trying to kill Trump (Na, that couldn't possibly happen).

2. Trump needed someone strong enough who could forcibly dish it right back in the lying media's faces.

Every leader needs a hatchet man. I have one at work. He’s the in-your-face guy doing the dirty work of your boss.

Trump is getting too old to do this on his own. JD Vance is his perfect protégé. Vance is younger and has the energy. Vance must be eyeing his own spot in the top seat.

If Trump wins the election I will agree it was a good choice. Vance does nothing to help Trump win so not sure yet if it is a good choice.

Like Trump, Vance is weird and creepy.

Vance has no defense against the charge that he's weird and creepy, because he's so blatantly weird and creepy.

Hence the ongoing meltdowns. Fascists can't tolerate being laughed at, because fascists depend upon maintaining a strongman image. Vance now has the public image of being a chubby little creep, not some scary hatchet man.

You know, you guys are truly robots!

All of a sudden, the word 'weird' in reference to Vance, and Trump, is all over the place coming from the Dims and their MSM.
It's obvious, that the DNC has sent out the marching orders, and you slurped it right up!

JD Vance...

Graduated college
United States Marine Veteran
Married with three kids
Yale Law School graduate
Corporate Lawyer
Jr. United States Senator
Writer
Author
Vice-Presidential nominee 2024

Weak flip flopper. He didn't have guts enough to defend his wife.

And there it is again, "weird". Lol!!! What a bot you are!!

Forum List

Back