Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

That's what I said.
You see what you want to see, not what is.

You see me as some sort of subversive even though everything that I have made known to you, everything, I have drawn from what Jesus taught, which you openly deride and reject, revealing that you have never seen and do not know Jesus. Either that or you hate Jesus which would explain what you do at mass, celebrating his death and eating him in the form of a matzo

What you see is a beautiful expression of religious devotion but what it is is a brazen defiance of the Law of God and an open desecration of the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ.

there is a difference in seeing what is and narrating to yourself what you are seeing and is the same as seeing what you want to see ...

then again, they are never wrong whatever they may claim, tell themselves when they live in texas.
Maybe try reading Leviticus 18:22 and see how many different interpretations you can come up with :rolleyes:

Maybe try reading Leviticus 18:22 and see how many different interpretations you can come up with :rolleyes:

thankfully i do not live in texas to see my own reflections.

ours is the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity, six word instruction to free ones spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting ...

- there is no need for the christian 10,000 pg document or the other desert bibles when they cease to exist so will their false religions.

thankfully i do not live in texas to see my own reflections.

ours is the spoken heavenly religion of antiquity, six word instruction to free ones spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting ...

- there is no need for the christian 10,000 pg document or the other desert bibles when they cease to exist so will their false religions.
Ours?

You never have said who that is. I associate secret religions with satanic cults. Does that describe yours very well?

Forum List

Back