Biden's Speech

Today, 07/24/2024 Biden gave a speech about his stepping down from the campaign. He gave no real reason just a bunch of word salad about saving Democracy, etc. He made no sense.....as usual.

So much bullshit, I've never watched a Biden speech and do not intend to start anytime soon. Same with Kamala, it's like Baghdad Bob times 2, and the deceit and dishonesty is just too hard to take.

Today, 07/24/2024 Biden gave a speech about his stepping down from the campaign. He gave no real reason just a bunch of word salad about saving Democracy, etc. He made no sense.....as usual.

The Celery Stalk lives up to his title.

So much bullshit, I've never watched a Biden speech and do not intend to start anytime soon. Same with Kamala, it's like Baghdad Bob times 2, and the deceit and dishonesty is just too hard to take.
Nice! Stay ignorant my friend.

1721885833727.png

The quitter speech. Quitting on his party and the nation. Nobody likes a quitter and crooked joe will forever be the example.

View attachment 983636
Except he didn’t quit. Obama saw the polls that showed he would lose, and arranged a coup. It seems that they had to default to “doing things the hard way,” as Nancy warned him.

The Democrat Party is run by a bunch of thugs.

When will Trump, the old guy, start making sense?!

#ELECTRICSHARK

Forum List

Back