Would Dems have nominated Harris in an actual Primary?

It's all about "party loyalty". Idiotic, but that's how the shit parties roll.
It's illogical to believe that she is a better pick now than she was a month ago. Stupid democrat sheeple it's amazing that they can drink water without drowning.

The process is still open. All the candidates who were supposed to be challegers according to the media support Harris. So you can go looking for all the articles on earth to support or confirm your bias, but the reality is that Democrats are supporting Harris and the people will too. The international consequences of America electing a convict as president seems to be forgotten.

Imagine Trump trying to sit accross from the Iranian eader and telinghim how HE shoud abide by the law. How's that going to land? It won't. Seems that things like this are not being consdered by the group of Americans who have spent their lives watching John Wayne movies and who can only see as American somebody that looks like John Wayne.
Kamala Harris is the original Hawk Tuah Girl

Not doing a poll. Just thought it would be an interesting discussion. I suspect they would not have nominated her. I'd like to think they would have nominated someone with broad appeal who could win independent and never-Trump Republicans votes. But the two-party shitshow doesn't really want candidates with broad appeal, so who knows.

What do you think?
As the sitting V.P. the Party likely would have, so the voters would have likely followed is my guess....?

IN THE PAST HISTORY

The party picked Obama over Hillary.

The party picked Hillary over Bernie.

The party picked Biden to beat Trump over all other candidates.

Last edited:
As the sitting V.P. the Party likely would have, so the voters would have likely followed is my guess....?
Hey numbnuts as recently as a month ago the elite class of the democrat party was wanting Biden to replace Harris. They wanted her gone because she is incompetent.

IN THE PAST HISTORY

You can never, ever legitimately talk about a "threat to democracy" ever again. Yours is the party of unelected, unaccountable back room deal brokers. And all you people ever do is lick their boots clean

No way no how

vhbbhhnnnnj.jpeg

Hey numbnuts as recently as a month ago the elite class of the democrat party was wanting Biden to replace Harris. They wanted her gone because she is incompetent.
IN THE PAST HISTORY

Now it could be that the Party knows best in the sense that they have the expert analysts and internal polling asking things they want to know and the polling at all state polls done by others, and national polls etc. They understand the swing state voters are more important and understand their polling is important to read properly and yadadadadah.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the Party making decisions for the voters, is usually decisions of what the voters are saying they want....the goal of Parties is to win! The way to win, is to know who the voters want!

(And the polling is done on the American citizens....)

IN THE PAST HISTORY

Now it could be that the Party knows best in the sense that they have the expert analysts and internal polling asking things they want to know and the polling at all state polls done by others, and national polls etc. They understand the swing state voters are more important and understand their polling is important to read properly and yadadadadah.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the Party making decisions for the voters, is usually decisions of what the voters are saying they want....the goal of Parties is to win! The way to win, is to know who the voters want!

Your voters chose Biden.

He was losing. Bad.

So your party, like immature first graders, picked up their ball and went home.

And installed Lakama without a single primary vote.

And you DARE to say TRUMP is the "threat to democracy".

I used to think you might find this shameful, but really, to remain a democrat these days you must be either shameless or in deep, deep denial

IN THE PAST HISTORY

A month ago is not the past dumbass. Harris is still the imbecilic buffoon that she was a month ago.

Your voters chose Biden.

He was losing. Bad.

So your party, like immature first graders, picked up their ball and went home.

And installed Lakama without a single primary vote.

And you DARE to say TRUMP is the "threat to democracy".

I used to think you might find this shameful, but really, to remain a democrat these days you must be either shameless or in deep, deep denial
Democrats need a primary so democracy is not destroyed

Forum List

Back