The new talking point.

Do you even understand the misogyny and racism in that statement?

Or is it just something
you stupidly repeat because you heard it said..
There it is, the new talking points I predicted to shut down honest assessments of Harris, this will be the tactic till election day, it is soooooooo transparent

The DEI schtick is what they've been told to ape. Its all the rage among the regurgetators. Its all over the board, mindlessly and obediently recited.

And yet they are dumbfounded why both women and people of color shun their ilk.
Exactly

All Republicans have are disinformation and lies – they have nothing positive or constructive to offer, they’re incapable of sound public policy and responsible governance.
They seem to want power for power's sake. Once they have it their priorities are consistently narrow. Tax cuts for the wealthy, enhancing corporate power, exclusion of non-whites, intolerance, rolling back progress across a broad spectrum of issues.

There it is, the new talking points I predicted to shut down honest assessments of Harris, this will be the tactic till election day, it is soooooooo transparent
There's a lot of indignation going around conservative circles these days. A lot of resentment over the accusation the opposition to Harris heading up the Dem ticket is race or gender based. Then there's your post.

Based on the premise a black woman couldn't possibly have risen to the position she holds based on her qualities, accomplishments, and the positions she supports. Based on the premise being a black woman makes her unqualified since she could not possibly deserve her status as the Dem's presumptive nominee for prez based on merit.

Kamala Harris is the former DA of Los Angeles, the twice elected former AG of CA, a former senator from the most highly populated state in the country, and the current VP. She is intelligent, well spoken, attractive, and believes in issues the majority of the country believes in. Her credentials are impeccable. Which leads me to ask, what in your head makes her a DEI candidate?

Last edited:
What a strategic stroke of genius by the folks running Don's campaign. Tell women and minority voters that according to the POT the reason they are employed has nothing to do with their ability to do the work. Rather, it's a DEI thing. They are the new AA hires. That should go over real well.

Biden was dragged kicking and screaming from his throne under threat of force.

Really? Are there pictures?????

Biden could have been like Trump in 2016 and forced himself on a party that didn't want him there. Trump didn't have a majority of the voters or anything close to it. He was winning primaries with 15% of the vote.

But unlike Trump, Biden listened, and put country over self-interest. That's the biggest difference between Biden and the corrupt criminal you continue to want to return to the White House.

That and Biden is good manager of the nations resources, while Trump crashed the economy and killed a million Americans.

There's a lot of indignation going around conservative circles these days. A lot of resentment over the accusation the opposition to Harris heading up the Dem ticket is race or gender based. Then there's your post.

Based on the premise a black woman couldn't possibly have risen to the position she holds based on her qualities, accomplishments, and the positions she supports. Based on the premise being a black woman makes her unqualified since she could not possibly deserve her status as the Dem's presumptive nominee for prez based on merit.

Kamala Harris is the former DA of Los Angeles, the twice elected former AG of CA, a former senator from the most highly populated state in the country, and the current VP. She is intelligent, well spoken, attractive, and believes in issues the majority of the country believes in. Her credentials are impeccable. Which leads me to ask, what in your head makes her a DEI candidate?
She is a radical leftist, of course she won in California, big deal, she also slept her way into political power. How that is supposed to somehow make me giddy to vote for her, I will never know. Your race misogynist card is utter B.S I was raise by a strong woman married a strong woman. So blow it out your arse. She is unqualified to be president. I see content of character not color

Forum List

Back