Biden-Harris Ticket Has Allowed China To Destroy America

You are right

Detroit pastor slams 'identity politics' as Kamala Harris becomes presumptive Democratic nominee​

'I understand there are allegiances there, but sometimes that can be misguided,' Pastor Lorenzo Sewell told a local news outlet​

Published July 25, 2024 7:40am EDT

Pastor Lorenzo Sewell: Democrats have 'hijacked us' and we're 'coming back home'

Pastor Lorenzo Sewell reveals why he chose to speak at the Republican National Convention on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (CBS DETROIT) - Detroit senior pastor Lorenzo Sewell spoke at the Republican National Convention Thursday a month after former President Donald Trump visited Sewell's 180 Church.

Sewell was one of several speakers on the last day of the convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He spoke about Trump visiting the church and the assassination attempt over the weekend in Pennsylvania. He admitted that many did not agree with his stance to rally for Trump and were even upset with him hosting the former president last month.

Days before the convention, Sewell spoke with CBS News Detroit, saying there is no room for an attack like the incident in Pennsylvania Saturday night.

"So often in our communities, tragedy has become normal," Sewell said.

He added, "I had a connection with the president. I was shot when I was 11 years old. We had 20 people shot in the city of Detroit just last weekend. Most of my parishioners are Democrats; I completely understand that. But I'm grateful that our church is a church where you can lay down your cultural identifiers, and we all come into unity when it comes to one nation under God."

I am convinced that most of those on this forum who support Leftist policies and brag of their successes are either Chinese or foreign agents in propaganda sweat shops in Beijing or Moscow.....or......they really are THAT dumb and or brainwashed to hate everything American.

No. He speaks of making it great again, as if it were not. His message to MAGA is the sold on this basis, in his runs for president, and always has been. There is no basis for validity of his message in fact. He repeatedly sells it to manipulate the emotions of the weak and insecure, that do not analyze for themselves. Using it, he creates "FAKE NEWS" and then accuses other of fake news. It is laughable.
All the rapes and murders the democrats have allowed these illegals they let into the country commit on our innocent citizens does nothing to show that America is great, as you say.

The US economy is on the verge of an extremely rare achievement.

Economic growth in the first half of the year was solid, with the economy expanding a robust 2.8% annualized rate in the second quarter, according to fresh Commerce Department figures released Thursday, which are adjusted for inflation and seasonal swings.

The Biden-Harris ticket has been so horrible for America that China is now taking over America. In crisis, America is now sending one delegate after another to China because America is in trouble and weak. Janet Yellen runs to China in April 2024, and again July 2024. Anthony Blinken running to China in April 2024, and again in June 2024.

In China, Blinken Tries to Fix the Unfixable​

APRIL 25, 2024 1:30 AM EDT

Yellen Faces a Diplomatic Test in Her High-Stakes Visit to China​

The Treasury secretary will need to defend export controls and tariffs while explaining that the United States does not aim to harm China’s economy

Blinken travels to China amid low expectations and global worries of a new cold war​

JUNE 16, 202312:55 PM ET

So you think the nation has been destroyed?

Wow, okay.

I am convinced that most of those on this forum who support Leftist policies and brag of their successes are either Chinese or foreign agents in propaganda sweat shops in Beijing or Moscow.....or......they really are THAT dumb and or brainwashed to hate everything American.
Are these the same sweatshops Trump used to make his cheap clothing?

You are right

Detroit pastor slams 'identity politics' as Kamala Harris becomes presumptive Democratic nominee​

'I understand there are allegiances there, but sometimes that can be misguided,' Pastor Lorenzo Sewell told a local news outlet​

Published July 25, 2024 7:40am EDT

Pastor Lorenzo Sewell: Democrats have 'hijacked us' and we're 'coming back home'

Pastor Lorenzo Sewell reveals why he chose to speak at the Republican National Convention on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (CBS DETROIT) - Detroit senior pastor Lorenzo Sewell spoke at the Republican National Convention Thursday a month after former President Donald Trump visited Sewell's 180 Church.

Sewell was one of several speakers on the last day of the convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He spoke about Trump visiting the church and the assassination attempt over the weekend in Pennsylvania. He admitted that many did not agree with his stance to rally for Trump and were even upset with him hosting the former president last month.

Days before the convention, Sewell spoke with CBS News Detroit, saying there is no room for an attack like the incident in Pennsylvania Saturday night.

"So often in our communities, tragedy has become normal," Sewell said.

He added, "I had a connection with the president. I was shot when I was 11 years old. We had 20 people shot in the city of Detroit just last weekend. Most of my parishioners are Democrats; I completely understand that. But I'm grateful that our church is a church where you can lay down your cultural identifiers, and we all come into unity when it comes to one nation under God."

It's not isolated.
Everywhere I go African Americans are seeing through democrats and their lies and are growing hostile towards the Left.
Those who do not are institutionally intellectually degraded to ensure their ignorant continued loyalty to their masters in the DNC.

Ummm no, I’ve never bought Trump’s clothing that was made in the same Chinese sweat shops you’re talking about you fucking hypocrite.

So CNN told you this ....and of course you ate it just like the entire buffet at Golden Corral.
If you had 1/4 of a brain, you would already know that I am not a member of the Trump cult.
So I show his cult no favors or bias. If true PROVE it.
But pay attention - nearly everything you consume in America comes FROM CHINA or another Asian country.
Nearly everything YOU buy, consume in any way comes FROM CHINA.

Looks like you are actually the hypocrite now doesn't it?

But whatever BS suits your agenda is honey to your bitter parched lips.
BTW....if you live in a democrat controlled area, watch your Amazon packages as those are the areas where porch pirates mostly operate. Not to mention where all the violent crime is.

So did you pack up and RUN from your Democrat area to the safety of a MAGA area yet like every other Democrat?

Last edited:
All the rapes and murders the democrats have allowed these illegals they let into the country commit on our innocent citizens does nothing to show that America is great, as you say.
Vast majority of rapes and murders are committed by homegrown Americans. Violent crimes committed even in border states like Texas by Americans, make crimes by immigrants (including both legal and illegal aliens) miniscule by comparison, unless listening to the false narrative of trump. It is just another failed attempt by Trump/MAGA to portray a negative image of day to day life in America. Unless he can portray it in a negative light, he has nothing to run on, certainly not his own non-existent support of law and order, or moral decency.

Last edited:
Vast majority of rapes and murders are committed by homegrown Americans. Violent crimes committed even in border states like Texas by Americans, make crimes by immigrants (including both legal and illegal aliens) miniscule by comparison, unless listing to the false narrative of trump. It is just another failed attempt by Trump/MAGA to portray a negative image of day to day life in America. Unless he can portray it in a negative light, he has nothing to run on, certainly not his own non-existent support of law and order, or moral decency.

You must live in a VERY white, exclusive gated community somewhere.
Have you seen a black person (other than a laborer) this year?

From news I read the Chinese don't seem to be dancing in the street these days...

Fortune, Finance China:
U.S. economic growth will eclipse China’s by 2031, and the transformation Beijing needs for a revival may take ‘several decades, if not longer,’ top demographer says

Reuters, Macro Matters:
China cuts several major interest rates to support fragile economy

Of course not.
A large (but diminishing) segment of their economy relies on Americas dependence on their goods.
So as they weaken Americas economy via operatives like the democrats, their economy suffers as well.
But they wouldn't do it unless they were positioning themselves to be the ultimate clear winners.

Unlike Americans, they aren't hell bent on self destruction.

Forum List

Back