Biden-Harris Ticket Has Allowed China To Destroy America

You must live in a VERY white, exclusive gated community somewhere.
Have you seen a black person (other than a laborer) this year?
Two doors down., Yes, if you are including normal working black Americans and not restricting to manual laborers. The only manual laborers, I am around or meet from time to time, if I did not hire, are the Mexican Americans, down the street and around the corner. They appear to be construction workers, primarily with their own established business. Really nice folk. We keep each other's iPhone numbers, for quick contact as part of the neighborhood watch.

Two doors down., Yes, if you are including normal working black Americans and not restricting to manual laborers. The only manual laborers, I am around or meet from time to time, if I did not hire, are the Mexican Americans, down the street and around the corner. They appear to be construction workers, primarily with their own established business. Really nice folk. We keep each other's iPhone numbers, for quick contact as part of the neighborhood watch.

Interesting.

I can see someone NOT like Donald Trump.
But how can you even marginally approve of the job Democrats have done?
Not that the fake Republicans in the House and Senate have done any better.
There are few "true to the principles Republicans" in politics these days because of pressure from higher up and $$$.

The Biden-Harris ticket has been so horrible for America that China is now taking over America. In crisis, America is now sending one delegate after another to China because America is in trouble and weak. Janet Yellen runs to China in April 2024, and again July 2024. Anthony Blinken running to China in April 2024, and again in June 2024.

In China, Blinken Tries to Fix the Unfixable​

APRIL 25, 2024 1:30 AM EDT

Yellen Faces a Diplomatic Test in Her High-Stakes Visit to China​

The Treasury secretary will need to defend export controls and tariffs while explaining that the United States does not aim to harm China’s economy

Blinken travels to China amid low expectations and global worries of a new cold war​

JUNE 16, 202312:55 PM ET

correctamundo.png

Forum List

Back