!!!Six Democrats In The House Just Voted To Condemn Kamala Harris!!!

BS. You can't undo what's been done. She fucked up royally on the border.

It's not just the border, it's just about everything. People are hurting with price of goods, services, rent and housing. Credit card companies are expecting defaults to soar

That's what is going to sway the vote

BS. You can't undo what's been done. She fucked up royally on the border.
She had no control of what was going on at the border.

Oh and by the way… Biden’s recent actions have reduced illegal crossings by 40%

There is no "honeymoon".

At least not where it counts, in the polls.

The only "honeymoon" is our shameless Banana Republic media falling all over themselves in a masturbatory revelry to proclaim her the greatest thing since Jesus.

It's not only nauseating, it's downright embarrassing.
That's her/their honeymoon. AS soon as she start tanking in the polls - it's under the school bus she goes, hello Gavin Newsom.

You heard it here first folks.

Six - COUNT EM - six votes in the Harris column.

You're a laugh riot.
You dumbass. I didn't mean they would add to her vote tally. I meant their Congressional vote is more symbolic than anything and a throwaway vote on something they knew would not pass. And they will support her election bid.

Goddamn son, do we have do we have to dumb EVERYTHING down for you?

Dems screwed up, a better strategy would be to wait until the last minute then try to slip Harris in before the American people could learn who she is.
If they waited until during or after the convention, shit would have gotten real messy.

It's not just the border, it's just about everything. People are hurting with price of goods, services, rent and housing. Credit card companies are expecting defaults to soar

That's what is going to sway the vote
Inflation is down to (the below average) 3%. Gas prices are down near $3/ gal
Jobs are still plentiful and wages are still up

So that argument isn’t holding up well

Plus Republicans have blocked school loan amnesty.

That’s a shitload of voters paying a shitload of money because of Republican policies

Inflation is down to (the below average) 3%. Gas prices are down near $3/ gal
Jobs are still plentiful and wages are still up

So that argument isn’t holding up well

That’s a shitload of voters paying a shitload of money because of Republican policies

Save it troll, virtually everybody here shops and pays bills

I meant their Congressional vote is more symbolic than anything and a throwaway vote on something they knew would not pass.

Which I've already rebuked as even being a relevant argument.

And you neglected to counter, and will continue to neglect to counter.

Dumbass.

You accuse us of blocking the wasteful spending of BILLIONS of dollars, then in the very next sentence you claim that WE are the cause of overspending. :cuckoo:

You think Republicans blocking student loan forgiveness has been forgotten?

It has not
I'll tell you what I haven't forgotten, the fact that a large percentage of Democrats didn't want to see the loan forgiveness go through either. I wouldn't hang my hat on that argument if I were you.

That's her/their honeymoon. AS soon as she start tanking in the polls - it's under the school bus she goes, hello Gavin Newsom.

If this is the honeymoon?

Wow.

"My darling, my beautiful bride. We're going to be honeymooning in style.

Ever been to the Chuck E. Cheese by the offramp Motel 6"?

You think Republicans taking away a woman’s right to choose (and their continuing efforts to do so)has been forgotten

It has not

Forum List

Back